Spirit of The North, developed by Infuse Studio, has been popular as a digital title. This year, however, players will finally be able to acquire a physical copy of the Norse-inspired title. First released for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PC, the game is ready to head to next-gen consoles. And not just in digital format either.
Spirit of The North Physical Copies are Releasing Soon
The Norse mythology-themed title is finally getting physical copies. In addition to the Enhanced Edition being digital, players can acquire the physical version. This will be the first ‘Indie Collector’s Edition’ to come to the PlayStation 5. Included in the Enhanced Edition are:
- Platform-exclusive black marble and champagne skins
- 4K graphics, enhancing the already visually stunning environments
- Wield the powers of The Guardians of The Northern Light to make your way through puzzles
- Discover what remains of a lost civilization
- Orchestral track with 14 original song compositions
For the Signature Edition, players will receive the following:
- Region-free copy of Spirit of The North
- OST with 14 tracks
- A pair of exclusive design pins
- Certificate of ownership
- 36-page Lore and Art book, showcasing many previously unseen sketches and pieces of themed art
The Digital version of Spirit of the North will be available on November 26. It will be available for $24.99, €24.99, £19.99. The physical retail version will be releasing on December 4 for $34.99, €34.99, £29.99. Pre-orders for the Signature Edition are available now as well. It will release on December 4 and will be priced at $49.99, €49.99, £39.99.
The game has no dialogue or narration, relying heavily on player interpretation. The music sets the mood for exploration and discovery of what’s left of the civilization that inhabited the land. Spirit of The North is mostly geared toward those who like setting the pace of their own story.
Have you played Spirit of The North? Will you be getting the physical copy? Let me know in the comments below!