Street Fighter V has today launched its November 29 update, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. Today’s update marks the final character being added to SFV, Luke. He also comes with some additional costumes, alongside various UI changes and more. Keep in mind that while Luke is the final character coming to the game, this will likely not be the final update. There’s still plenty of updates that can be made elsewhere, further refining the game’s polish and ensuring things are of great quality. Just don’t expect any major content drops any time soon. Without further adieu, here’s everything new in the November 29 update for Street Fighter V!
Street Fighter V November 29 Update Patch Notes
- Playable Character
- Additional costume “Story”: Luke
- Additional Costume “Battle Outfit 1”: Luke
- Additional Costume “Ad Style”: Luke(free)
- Additional Costume “Track Suit”: Luke (free)
- Luke: Default Colors 3-10
- Luke: Story Colors 3-10
- A new “Select/Deselect All” option has been added to certain settings screens.
- Screens with the New Option:
- Menu BGM under Options
- Random Stage Settings and Battle BGM Settings under Battle Settings
- Character Restrictions and Stage Restrictions when creating an online tournament
- When selecting “Random” on the Character Selection screen, you can now select random Alternate Costumes/Colors from the ones you own.
- Victory scenes played after a match has ended can now be skipped by pressing the start button.
- Compatible Modes:
- Offline Modes: Versus Mode (excluding Team Battles)
- Online Modes: Ranked Match, Casual Match, Battle Lounge (In online modes, players can transition to the match selection screen faster if both P1 and P2 skip the victory scene.)
- Both Offline and Online Modes: Replays
- Compatible Modes:
- In matches where Akira is used, we’ve made tweaks to Daigo and reduced system burden when he doesn’t appear on screen.