It’s what many call ‘spooky season’ once again, and with the horror-themed inspiration, it’s only right that games should get a release this month. Step into the past for the 8-bit adventure of Sunshine Manor. What will you find when you take on the role of Ada? Sunshine Manor is a game that will pull you into the past, but still maintain the fear.
Sunshine Manor Game Multi-Platform Release
From two-person studio Fossil Games, it acts as a prequel to Camp Sunshine. Ghosts and demons roam the halls of this place, and this young lady made the mistake of spending the night on a dare. Will Ada be able to make it out alive? Here are some features of the horror title:
- An Original Engine – Few games ever get this treatment. Players of the developers’ initial title will get something different from the first. Experience the story with an engine built just for this title.
- Never the Same Place – The floor plans of the Sunshine Manor game are ever-changing, so there’s no guarantee retracing your steps will be fruitful.
- Time to Exercise – Harness the otherworldly ability to banish demons back to the Demon Realm, and help bring back innocent ghosts to the right plane of existence.
- Harness your Potential – Ada is gifted with psychic ability, so she is better equipped than most. Use multiple powers to fend off danger and demons.
- Original Soundtrack – On top of an original engine, the game is also coming with its own 80-themed soundtrack.
- It Won’t Be Easy – In addition to demons, Sunshine Manor is also a game to throw puzzles into the mix. Figure things out or get stuck in the place forever.
The game will release to Steam for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch consoles on October 28, 2021. Mark it on your respective platformed to be informed as soon as it’s released.
Will you be adding the 8-bit Sunshine Manor game to your holiday purchases? Are you excited to see another title from Fossil Games? Let me know in the comments!