JanduSoft and Grimorio of Games have just announced their new game Sword of the Necromancer is coming to both Kickstarter in April and Steam later in 2020. Along with this announcement, JanduSoft has released a teaser trailer on their youtube channel that will be linked below be sure to check it out, That said here is everything we know so far about the upcoming game Sword of the Necromancer.
About Sword of the Necromancer
Sword of the Necromancer is an exciting new a dungeon-crawler action RPG with rogue-like elements, where one of the main features is the ability to revive slain foes and make them fight for you. The game’s story revolves around the character Tama, who is on a quest to bring back a priestess called Kovo from the dead. Players will have to amass a small army of monsters while equipping several kinds of weapons and relics, In order to level up and take on bosses that stand in your way of bringing Kovo back to life.
Sword Of The Necromancer’s Gameplay Features
Players will find several intriguing gameplay elements in Sword of the Necromancer, such as the ability to use an item called the Flask of Homunculus, that item will clone the player and allow friends to play with them. The game also features a head to head battle system, and several weapons and items throughout the game for players to find and use. Here is a full list of what to expect from Sword of the Necromancer.
- Turn your foes into allies: use the Sword of the Necromancer to revive defeated monsters and make them fight alongside you.
- Gather weapons and relics: each weapon is different from the others thanks to the procedural weapon generation system, which gives them various effects and attributes.
- Fight with all your might: defeat your enemies using a variety of weapons and objects and dominating the fluid head-to-head battle system.
- Level up: enhance your character by fighting enemies and upgrade your stats. Improve your summoned monsters by fighting alongside them.
- Death is not the end: Each try gets you closer to the Necromancer. You will lose all your equipped weapons and monsters, but you will retain half the level you achieved in your run. Also, you can choose to exit the dungeon at some moments, losing all your level progress but maintaining all your equipment.
- Learn the truth: Discover Tama and Koko’s past as you advance through the dungeon.
- Local co-op play: Use the Flask of Homunculus to create a copy of the playable character and play with a friend in local co-op game.
Sword of the Necromancer launches on Kickstarter on April 8th, and later this year on steam in 2020, to keep up with the latest news on the game follow and join the official, Discord, Twitter for the game.