Steam sales are arguably the pinnacle of PC gaming, thanks in small part to Steam holding the vast majority of the PC gaming market. Whether it be the infamous Winter and Summer sales, or the side sales sprinkled throughout the year, the time to get great games for cheap is these sales. The lull between both the Summer and Winter sales are generally low-key though, so those wanting games in between have to wait a while. If you’ve been itching to grab some cheap games, then now’s your chance! Steam has just launched its 2021 version of its Autumn Sale, offering plenty of games for you to snag at super low prices!
Now if you’re like me and are incredibly indecisive as to how to best spend your money, welcome to the club. Though, hopefully I can help you with just a few formidable choices. For these options, we’ll be looking at five major categories, with five games each for a total of 25 games to keep your eye on. All of these will remain under $10, so you don’t have to drop too much for each. Without further adieu, here’s what’s worth keeping an eye on:
- FPS Games: DOOM (2016), Dishonored/Dishonored 2, Star Wars Battlefront II (the modern one), Prey, and Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Indie Games: Slay the Spire, Unrailed, Celeste, Slime Rancher, Dorfromantik
- Multiplayer Games: PAYDAY 2, Pit People, The Forest, Borderlands 2, Warhammer Vermintide 2
- Puzzle Games: The Stanley Parable, INSIDE, Untitled Goose Game, The Witness, and Unravel Two
- RPG Games: Pathfinder: Kingmaker, Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, Dragon Age II, Assassin’s Creed Unity, and Transistor
While that doesn’t cover all areas of gaming by any stretch (and some belong in multiple categories), I hope that gives a good idea of what to look out for. No matter the case, I hope whatever you buy is something you enjoy in the end.
The 2021 Steam Autumn Sale began today and continues until December 1 at 10AM PT.