Today, the team at Gaijin Entertainment kicked off their 56th screenshot competition for their popular game, War Thunder, along with the accompanying rules announcement. Players will have until early next month to capture their best shot of the game while in play. Read the ruleset for the War Thunder screenshot competition below.
The 56th War Thunder Steam Screenshot Competition
Your screenshots from last week showing the clear, beautiful skies were excellent! We enjoyed seeing the action shots, as well as the serene landscapes! The three most popular and the three we selected will get 300 GE. See the winners down below!
Let’s begin the 56th edition of our competition!
Create a stunning screenshot and submit it on the War Thunder Steam Community Hub with the tag #WTscreen56. You have time until 03.03.2023 to submit your screenshot.
After that date, six winners will be selected (3 of which will be the highest rated by the community and three chosen by our judges), each receiving a reward of 300GE.
Important addition: Screenshot theme – Back to the Basics!
This week, we would love to see screenshots of your vehicles from Rank 1!
You must add the #WTscreen56 tag (the title cannot contain any other text).
Screenshots need to be compliant with the War Thunder rules.
- You need to be the author of the screenshot.
- The screenshot needs to be new. You cannot use those previously published or used in other competitions.
- We will only accept raw screenshots from the game. You cannot use any editing software or any other visual enhancements (like Nvidia Ansel filters).
- You can use filters and settings built into War Thunder.
- You can use the replay functionality built into War Thunder.
- Rewards will be delivered to the author’s account within 14 working days.
After reading through the War Thunder screenshot competition rules announcement, you can find the game available on PC, PlayStation, 4 & 5, and Xbox One & Series X|S. Additionally, head to the official website to read the War Thunder announcement, along with any more information you’re looking to find. Lastly, outside of the War Thunder update notes, you can learn more on their official website if you’re interested in the developers at Gaijin Entertainment and any of their other upcoming projects.