The Division 2 has today launched its December 14 update on all platforms, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. As we’re now in the middle of the month of
Christmas December, various games are getting into the holiday spirit and The Division 2 is no different. You can now go on the hunt for the elusive Hoarder or, for a bigger challenge, the Santa Hunter. Both will drop a weapon/gear mask and a mask respectively, so be sure to go hunting to grab their Christmas-themed gear. There are plenty of other changes as well though, so let’s not waste more time. Here’s everything new with The Division 2 in its December 14 update!
The Division 2 December 14 Update Patch Notes
- The end of year themed Hoarder is back in the Summit and the Open World. Killing them will drop the “Sleigher” weapon as well as the new “Chill Out” gear mask.
- The Santa Hunter is back on the prowl in the Summit penthouse, killing them will drop the “Santa Mask”!.
Performance & Stability
- Fixed an issue where the game will crash on a regular basis when DirectX 12 is enabled on PC.
Talents & Skills
- (Gear set rework) The “Striker’s Battlegear” will no longer lose stacks for missed shots. Stack loss per second has been increased to 2.
- Fixed and issue where the Technician Specialization ammo would get refilled when equipping the 4th piece of the “Tip of the Spear” gear set.
- Fixed an issue where the “Outsider” Talent duration did not match it’s description.The in-game duration has been reduced to 10s, compared to 20s previously.
- Fixed an issue where “Adrenaline Rush” would be triggered by enemy’s skills and traps.
- Fixed an issue where the top floor of The Summit provided significantly more XP than intended (previously awarding more than 10 times the expected amount).
Audio & Narrative
- The missing Echo from Camp White Oak and the Fay Lau Manhunt mission is added to “Mission Rewards”.
- Fixed an issue where the introduction music would not play.
Text & Localisation
- Fixed an issue where the Dark Hours Raid portrait was not showing the player’s names correctly.
- Fixed an issue where right stick description in the German mentions “left” instead of “right”.
- Fixed an issue where the Ubisoft Connect reward condition for the “Impromptu Weapon Skin” was incorrect in Japanese.
- Fixed an issue where players could remain stuck on background “Inspect Menu” when inspecting Weapon/ skill from a group member while being in a downed state.
- Fixed an issue where players would experience brightness changing from very dark to very bright at certain angles in the final garage door at Space Administration HQ.
- Fixed a stuck NPC’s in a spawn room whilst players would attempt a resource convoy mission at Judiciary Square (Bakery & Cafe).
- Fixed a bunch of “WEIRD textures” & floating objects.
- Fixed some floating graffiti of the word “Checkpoint” at Washington Circle NW.
- Fixed floating trash at East Executive Ave NW.
- Fixed an issue with flickering posters in the Botanic Garden.
- Fixed an issue with a missing wall texture next to stairs on the house of the corner H St NW and 16th ST NW.
- Fixed a floating plant in Downtown West.
- Fixed an issue with flickering texture on ramp east of L’Enfant Promenade.
Level Design Gaps
- Fixed a gap present between the building and the ground in Downtown West.
- Fixed a gap between the wall and the ground on the corner East Executive Ave NW and H street NW.
- Fixed a gap between the door and the ground at a building located near “National Bond Armory”.