The Division 2 has today launched its July 5 update on all platforms, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. Unfortunately, if you were expecting anything extravagant from today’s update, you’ll be left a tad disappointed. Today’s merely your run-of-the-mill bug fix update, fixing issues related to Blueprints, the Countdown menu, Expertise, and UI-related issues. That doesn’t make this a bad update obviously, as any fixes to the game should always be welcomed. That just means you have no reason to hop back on unless you’re currently playing the game anyways. Without further ado, here’s everything new with the July 5 update for The Division 2.
The Division 2 July 5 Update Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where the blueprints for the Dread Edict, Bluescreen and Catharsis exotics were missing from Inaya’s shop.
- Fixed an issue where The Setup and Closer did not drop with targeted loot.
- Fixed an issue where Season 9 blueprints did not appear in the Crafting Station before acquiring them.
- Fixed an issue where the menu would not appear when inspecting people in Countdown menu.
- Fixed an issue where items appear as proficient despite not being at proficiency rank 10.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to gain high amounts of proficiency XP by disrupting Parnell’s decoys in “The Tombs” mission.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the player to stack bonus expertise damage.
- Resolved the grade icon being shifted to the left on all item tiles in the inventory.
- Resolved visual stretching outside of borders with the new gear/vanity items in the Season 9 Rewards Tracker.
The Division 2 and the July 5 update are available on PC, PlayStation, Xbox, and Google Stadia platforms. For more information regarding this update, head over to the official Ubisoft forums. And as always, keep an eye here at The Nerd Stash for news on the latest updates for The Division 2!