The Elder Scrolls Online has officially launched its 2.28 update across both console platforms, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. If you went into this hoping to see some meaningful changes and content updates, then I’m sorry to disappoint. Coming in at around 1GB whether you’re on PlayStation or Xbox, this update mainly just fixes a list of bugs and glitches that players have been running into. It’s also not a particularly long list of bug fixes either, with just a handful of changes. Hopefully, with the next patch for ESO, we can get some more exciting changes through the door. Without further adieu, here’s everything new with The Elder Scrolls Online in its 2.28 update!
The Elder Scrolls Online Update 2.28 Patch Notes
- Rockgrove Trial
- The Will of Stone and Soul Savior achievements will now always be awarded when the criteria are met upon trial completion.
- Vateshran Hollows
- Rahdgarak will once again aggressively jump closer to your character should you move away from his current location.
- Halls of Fabrication Trial
- Fixed an issue which caused the Assembly General to not drop weapons when killed on Veteran difficulty.
- Fixed an issue where Crimson Oath and Silver Rose style pages were not dropping.
- Art & Animation
- Fixed an issue where ice fixtures could flicker when multiple crystal furnishings were placed in houses.
- Fixed an issue where the Witch-Tamed Bear-Dog would be invisible when set as your active pet.
- Exploration & Itemization
- Fixed an issue where Tallatta the Lustrous, of Malabal Tor fame, would sometimes not drop loot correctly.
- Fixed a widespread issue that could cause certain light-emitting furnishings to stop emitting light unexpectedly.
- Fixed an issue with the houseguest version of Arox the Mutilator, where his dialogue would be limited to just a few lines if you’d already completed the Deadlands story. Those lines are now correctly added to his larger pool of lines, instead of replacing them entirely.
- Fixed a very rare crash that could occur when you jumped away from a zone at the same moment another player started consuming food.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a large number of effect particles are present on screen.
- Quests & Zones
- Stormhaven: Fixed an issue with a strangely possessed vase in Stormhaven that was usable, but did nothing upon activation. It has since been fully banished from the material realm and is no longer usable.
- Combat & Gameplay
- Fighters Guild
- Trap beast: Fixed an issue where this ability could generate Ultimate in some odd cases.
- Fighters Guild