The Elder Scrolls Online has today launched its 7.1.7 update, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes for today’s patch. While there’s a fair amount that’s been changed across the board, today’s patch centers around some tweaks and fixes for two dungeons in ESO. These are the Dread Cellar and Red Petal Bastion, both seeing fixes and rebalancing based on player feedback. It’s great to see the team at ZeniMax are still supporting the game with these minor patches, to ensure the game feels as stable as ever. With a fair few things to talk about though, let’s not waste more time. Here’s all that’s been changed with The Elder Scrolls Online update 7.1.7!
The Elder Scrolls Online Update 7.1.7 Patch Notes
Waking Flame – Fixes and Improvements
- Dread Cellar
- Magma Incarnate
- Reduced the duration and frequency of Blitz Burn.
- Daedric Outburst is now only present when the Challenge Banner has been placed.
- Magma Incarnate
- Red Petal Bastion
- Players who die to Rockslide Rush will no longer receive credit for the Stampede Shuffle achievement, as intended.
- The Bastion Breaker achievement now correctly states it needs to be completed within 25 mins.
- Eliam Merrick
- The Shockwave ability no longer has a chance to hit targets twice in rapid succession.
- Eliam no longer has a chance to get stuck on a ledge when jumping into the fight space.
Combat and Gameplay
- Fixed an issue where some pull abilities such as Fiery Grip or Silver Leash could cause taunting target context to break, creating situations where monsters would not respect whoever taunted them most recently.
- Storm Calling
- Bolt Escape: Fixed an erroneous VO shout that would occur when using this ability and its morphs.
Base Game – Fixes and Improvements
Alliance War & PvP (Battlegrounds)
- All Battleground queues are set to offer Deathmatch game modes only.
Art & Animations (General)
- Fixed an issue where visuals for the Battlefield Nightmare Senche mount would have a low graphic quality on the character select screen.
- Fixed an issue where the Leaderboard Notification sound would still play when the setting for receiving those notifications is disabled.
Dungeons & Group Content (Trials)
- Sanctum Ophidia – Stonebreaker
- Reduced the damage and radius of the Poison Blast ability which is triggered when players die while affected with Spreading Poison.
- Corrected an issue that prevented the water streaming off the sides of the “Leyawiin Fountain, Round” from being visible.
- Reduced the chance of encountering a crash when multithreaded rendering is enabled. The crash could have occurred in a variety of scenarios, including when trying to resize the client window.
- Fixed a rare crash that could happen when leaving an area while a quest is updating waypoint locations.
- Fixed a rare crash that could happen when observing another player log out while sheathing their weapons.
- Fixed a crash that could occur right after startup.