It’s easy to wield a fire spell. But other times may require some finesse. And when you have the opportunity to plan, enemies should fall without effort. With turn-based combat and undead enemies, fight for humanity in The Last Spell.
The Last Spell Release Date and Features
When the undead appears, The Last Spell should be a last resort. Save humanity from the curse the mages brought upon us. Turn-based combat will let you plan. So anyone with a mind for ‘tactics’ should be in their element. Here are a few features of the title from Ishtar Games:
- Build Your Class – Create a mage that wields a gun, or a rogue that can conjure fireballs. Create your own amalgam of skills and see how well your heroes fare.
- Procedurally Generated Loot – No two playthroughs in The Last Spell will gain you the same loot. Acquire various armors and weapons unique to your current game.
- Properly Manage the Team – You are the last bastion of humanity. Resources are scarce and your heroes are the last line of defense. Rarely will you have a chance to heal up. So you must weigh the pros and cons of every single move.
- Hordes of Enemies – With so many having succumbed to the corruption of The Last Spell, enemies are near-endless. Use every resource and tactic at your disposal to ensure victory.
- All Kinds – Different types of enemies will fight against you. No two fights will be the same, so be sure to prepare properly between battles.
Turn-based combat title The Last Spell will hit Steam Early Access on June 3. The price tag is set at $19.99. And as with all newly released games, it will have a 10% discount until that first week over.
Are you ready to save the world from the undead? Will your resolve be enough? Let me know in the comments!