The developers of several indie titles have assembled together to bring forth a noteworthy sale. Dubbed “THE POINT & CLICK SALE”, Nintendo Switch owners can select any of the 10 indie games that have been stamped with discounts. The sale also comes with an interesting giveaway via GiveLab that will give players the chance to win one of the games.
Pick and Purchase for the Nintendo Switch
The Point & Click Sale is an exclusive discount event for the Nintendo Switch crowd. With 10 games under the umbrella of the sale, players can actually pick any title from the list. Although this will only run until October 6, 2021, players will have just under a week to check out the deals.
For The Point & Click Sale, the 10 discounted games players can choose from are as follows:
- Unavowed by Wadjet Eye Games – 15% Off
- Max & Sam Save the World by Skunkape Games – 20% Off
- The Longing by ASHGAMES – 25% Off
- Guard Duty by Ratalaika Games – 50% Off
- Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption by Silesia Games – 50% Off
- Nelly Cootalot: The Fowl Fleet by ASHGAMES – 50% Off
- Thimbleweed Park by Terrible Toybox – 60% Off
- Gibbous – A Cthulhu Adventure by Stuck In Attic – 70% Off
- Lair of the Clockwork God by Ant Workshop – 75% Off
- Jenny LeClue – Detectivu by Mografi – 76% Off
In addition to grabbing one or more titles from the sale, players can also participate in a giveaway. This is to help spread the word on the sale, but in return 10 winners will be rewarded with one of the 10 games. The official drawing of the winners will be held the day before the sale ends on October 5. To enter, simply follow the options on the sale’s GiveLab page. There are 10 different ways to enter into the giveaway.
We’re excited to see these 10 indie games together under The Point & Click Sale. Which title are you thinking of getting for yourself? Let us know in the comments below.