Twitch Prime released its first newsletter this week, and it is full of exclusive merchandise for the streaming service’s members with more to follow in the coming months. They also provided the stats from last year’s exclusives, stating that they provided more than 6000 dollars in free loot and games from 30 plus games.
This Month’s Announcement
This month features 10 games free to Prime members, as well as prizes for extremely popular games like Warframe, League of Legends, Magic The Gathering, Mobile Legends, Rocket League, and Runescape. Some of the exclusive content is available now, with the rest becoming available throughout the rest of the month.
Twitch also provides the option for you to download the full letter for your convenience, which you can do here. The newsletter also showcases a release calendar, seen below, which can also be viewed here.
Calendar For January 2020 Releases
- Available Now Free Games with Prime: (A Normal Lost Phone, Anarcute, Splasher, Kingdom New Lands, Dandara, Enter the Gungeon, Ape Out, Witcheye, Heave Ho and Gato Roboto)
- Available Now: Warframe Starter Pack and Content for: Black Desert Mobile, Rocket League, RAID: Shadow Legends, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, Runescape
- January 8: Fortress M Content
- January 13: RAID: Shadow Legends Content, The King of Fighters ALLSTAR Content
- January 15: Black Desert Mobile Content, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Content
- January 22: Fortress M Content
- January 27: RAID: Shadow Legends Content
- January 29: Black Desert Mobile Content, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Content
This first report leaves us with a lot of fun exclusives for January, with options for gamers of all preferences and playing levels. If this first letter from Twitch is any indication of how the rest of the year is going to go, then 2020 looks like it is going to be a good year for Twitch Prime members.
I’m a polymath, writer, and an all-around nerd. If it involves gaming, anime/manga, or comics I probably have an opinion on it. I love spending time with my dog, Jester, and reading anything that sparks my fancy.