After the summer sale last week, there don’t seem any big deals on the Nintendo eShop for now. But that doesn’t mean there are no exciting and fresh new releases for the Nintendo Switch console! Let’s take a look at what’s new in eShop for the first week of July.
Switch New Releases This Week
Kazuya Mishima of Tekken fame finally arrives in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate as its newest playable DLC fighter. As a part of Ultimate Fighters Pass Vol. 2, Challenger Pack 10 contains Kazuya, a new stage, and a selection of music tracks from the Tekken franchise. The demos for Square Enix RPG NEO: The World Ends With You and music mixing simulator FUSER are now up as well.
For Switch’s new releases, Ys IX: Monstrum Nox and Suda51’s The Silver Case 2425 are headlining the launch. In Ys IX, you play as Adol once again, but this time he was cursed to become a Monstrum, a powerful being who can exorcise monsters. He must ally with five other Monstrums to both escapes from the city of Balduq and stop the Grimwald Nox, a shadowy dimension on the verge of overflowing into the real world. Meanwhile, The Silver Case 2425 serves you two full courses of noir detective adventure stories in one easy-to-bite package. In total, 29 new titles are coming out until next week:
- Alphadia Genesis 2.
- Arcade Archives SHINGEN SAMURAI-FIGHTER.
- Best Day Ever (July 2).
- Colossus Mission (July 2).
- Dragon Question.
- Epistory – Typing Chronicles (July 2).
- Foodtruck Arena (July 2).
- Hope’s Farm (July 3).
- Kickerinho World.
- Lovekami -Useless Goddess-.
- Mina & Michi.
- My Little Fruit Juice Booth (July 5).
- Mythic Ocean (July 2).
- Ninja Buddy Epic Quest.
- Path: Through the Forest.
- Pigeon Fight.
- Pocket Races.
- Red White Yellow.
- Revolver and Co (July 2).
- Snake It ’Til You Make It.
- Super Archer (July 4).
- Super Destronaut DX-2 (July 2).
- The Procession To Calvary.
- The Silver Case 2425 (July 6).
- The Sisters – Party of the Year (July 6).
- Ys IX: Monstrum Nox (July 6).
Nintendo eShop Sale July 2021
- FUSER is currently on sale for 25% off, priced at $29.99 (from $39.99).
- Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin, priced at $27.99 (from $39.99). The sale is running from June 23 at 10:00 AM PT to July 7 at 9:59 AM PT.
- Doki Doki Literature Club Plus 10% pre-order discount, priced at $13.49 (from $14.99). The sale is running from June 16 at 9:00 AM PT to July 6 at 11:59 PM PT.
- Android and iOS Mario Kart Tour‘s latest limited-time event, Summer Tour is up and running. Adding a new GBA Cheep-Cheep Island course, new challenges with in-game rewards, bonus rewards until August 10, and you can earn select High-End drivers just by completing challenges.
- My Nintendo The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD Sweepstakes: Commemorating the release of Skyward Sword HD for Switch, My Nintendo members have a chance to win prizes by redeeming 10 Platinum Points to enter the sweepstakes with up to three entries total. Ten lucky winners will be picked.
- DISGAEA 6: Defiance of Destiny launch celebration: My Nintendo members can redeem Platinum Points to receive a download code for a 10 in-game Boost Ticket or for Tales of Super Reincarnation digital manga and exclusive wallpapers. Members also have a chance to win a Laharl and Zed Metal Art Print signed by writer and series producer Sohei Niikawa, as well as a Cerberus Plush.
- Mario Golf: Super Rush Rewards: Celebrating Mario Golf: Super Rush launch, My Nintendo is offering rewards including a Mario Golf: Super Rush ID tag by redeeming 600 My Nintendo Platinum Points.
And that’s all for July Switch’s new release and eShop sale updates. Anything that catches your eyes? Drop by in the comments and stay tuned to The Nerd Stash for more Nintendo news and updates.