Train Sim World 3, was released on 6 September 2022 and received positive feedback from the gaming committee. The sixth and current version features 3 routes: Schnellfahrstrecke: Kassel – Würzburg, an extended version of Southeastern High Speed which now includes Ashford International and Dartford, and Cajon Pass. Besides, Dovetail Games supports the game with regular updates. A while ago, the developer unveiled the title’s January Roadmap. Let’s take a closer look at what’s to come this January in Train Sim World 3.
Train Sim World 3 January Roadmap
Welcome to 2023! We hope you and your loved ones had a nice festive break, and that you’re ready to go for another exciting year of Train Sim World fun. We certainly are!
And we know you’ve not missed our ‘War and Peace’ Roadmap updates. Our New Year’s Resolution is to make our Roadmaps all killer, no filler. So, shall we get started then? This a quick summary for those who don’t want to go through the whole article. There are more details on all these points within the Roadmap.
Train Sim World 3 January Roadmap:
- 4 items are confirmed on this month’s Roadmap including:
- ScotRail Express: Edinburgh-Glasgow
- West Cornwall Local – Steam Railtour
- Amtrak Acela Express
- Niddertalbahn: Bad Vilbel – Glauburg-Stockheim
- ScotRail Express: Edinburgh Glasgow releases on 26th January
- Skyhook Games’ next British route has been added to the Roadmap – Train Sim World 3 January Roadmap
- Add-ons Manager is in its final stages before preparing for launch on PlayStation
- Patch released on Monday, containing Steam physics improvements, London Commuter red lights improvements and new freight services, work to improve lighting timing on future routes (as well as Southeastern High-Speed), AWS/TPWS Save Game improvements, and more
- Class 20 Livery Designer functionality has also been released
- Boston Sprinter is receiving a signaling and lighting update