Turtle Beach is one of the cornerstones of gaming headsets. While there are other alternatives to the brand, this is the go-to for the majority of gamers. With the release of new consoles on the way, it makes sense for the company to release new and improved headset.
Just a few weeks before this year’s console release will be the headset release. Coming on September 20th is the Stealth 700 Gen 2 and Stealth 600 Gen 2 headsets. Some older designs of the Turtle Beach headsets require changing out certain cords. With the new models, gamers will be able to connect to both their current and next-gen consoles.
CEO of Turtle Beach, Juergen Stark, had this to say about releasing the new models, “These new Stealth 700 and 600 Gen 2 headsets offer gamers two incredible wireless options for both current and next-gen consoles that will further our reputation for delivering the best gaming headsets.”
Check out these features:
Stealth 700 Gen 2:
- 50mm Nanoclear™ speakers
- Redesigned reinforced metal headband
- Aeorofit™ cooling gel-infused memory foam ear cushions
- Battery with 20-hour lifespan
- Remappable button and dial using new Turtle Beach Audio Hub
Stealth 600 Gen 2:
- Mic folds seamlessly into the headset
- High-sensitivity mic for improved chat quality
- Improved headband and hinge for durability
- 50 mm speakers for captivating game sound
- Comes with Turtle Beach’s Superhuman Hearing, giving players an edge in battle
The Stealth 700 Gen 2 comes with a price tag of $149.95 for both the Xbox and PlayStation versions. For both systems, the Stealth 600 Gen 2 is priced at $99.95, giving gamers a cheaper option.
Any gamers wishing to buy the Stealth 700 Gen 2 will have to wait. The main site currently lists the product as ‘sold out.’ While the higher end model is sold out, one can still pre-order the Stealth 600 Gen 2.
Will you be purchasing a new headset along with your console? Let us know in the comments.