Ultreia is a new point-and-click adventure game coming to the Nintendo Switch this Friday. The cute but dark game is the debut game by solo developer Olivier De Rop, an artist from Belgium. Players embark on a journey into the unknown to discover what is really important in life. Publisher RedDeer.games bring the title to the Nintendo Switch this Friday, March 25th.
RedDeer uploaded a new trailer for Ultreia to their YouTube channel to announce the release. Take a look at the game below.
About the game
In Ultreia, you play as a small pilgrim-wanderer named Nymo. A significant loss causes a void in this tiny robot’s steel heart. Now, they must venture out into a wild and unpredictable world. The main goal: avenge your father’s death.
Along your travels, you will wind up in a fantastical robot city named Mount St. Troy. In this city, the senses operate according to completely different principles and will change your perception of the world. Every robot you meet is different, has a unique personality, and also a unique form of communication. Part of the puzzle is finding the right way to communicate with the citizens of Mount St. Troy. During the game, Nymo may also find themself in space and beyond.
Throughout the game, you will use all of your logical thinking to solve a variety of puzzles. Additionally, you will find and create items to further your journey.
- A beautiful story about the meaning of life and death.
- Puzzles and inventory crafting.
- Different ways to communicate with different robots.
- Unique art and sound design inspired by both Grim Fandango and Machinarium.
- 4 to 5 hours of total gameplay.
- More than 50 locations to discover throughout the game and explore with over 1000 lines of dialogue.
- Original soundtrack by Yann Latour.
Ultreia comes to the Nintendo Switch this Friday, March 25th, 2022. Check out the new Ultreia trailer above to see more of the game.