V Rising 0.5.41237 focuses chiefly on bringing server optimizations and minor changes to accommodate the enormous wave of players brought on by the game’s better-than-expected launch. The general server optimizations should help beef up overall stability and performance.
Elsewhere, V Rising 0.5.41237 fixes a day-night cycle de-sync, buggy haystacks, and explosives not behaving as intended. V Rising 0.5.41237 update also adds journal text to stress the importance of new tech/recipes and tweaks colors in the server list to better differentiate them.
Check out the complete V Rising 0.5.41237 update patch notes below for all the details.
V Rising 0.5.41237 Update Patch Notes
- General server optimizations to improve server stability and performance.
- Fixed an issue where the day-night cycle could be de-synced if the server settings were altered.
- Fixed an issue where explosives could be used to blow up palisades on PvE servers as well as on PvP servers outside of the time-restricted window.
- Fixed an issue where interacting with haystacks in the world caused players to be pushed out of it instead of hiding within it.
- Updated tooltips for tainted, unsullied, and exquisite hearts to better communicate the purpose of these items.
- Castle Status now displays a warning when having less than 24 hours of blood essence upkeep in your castle.
- Some minor drop table adjustments. Unsullied hearts should now be a bit easier to obtain as drops from standard units.
- Changed the colors in the server list for different game modes to more clearly distinguish the main types when browsing the server list.
- Added a text for the journal when a V Blood unit is not tracked to better communicate the importance of tracking and obtaining new technology and recipes. This text is only displayed until a few V Blood units have been defeated.
V Rising is out now for PC in early access. For more on the latest V Rising update, head to the official Steam page here.