Valheim Patch 0.204.4 rolls out today, bringing a slew of improvements and bug fixes to Iron Gate’s procedurally-generated survival purgatory. We’ve pulled together the full Valheim 0.204.4 patch notes to save you from wasting any time hunting them down.
Weighing in at a feathery 29.8 MB, Valheim Patch 0.204.4 is on the lighter side with no significant feature or content additions. It focuses chiefly on delivering several bug fixes and improvements to the game. Leading the charge is a Unity engine version update that should remedy several instances of crashes linked to pathfinding. Next up, Iron Gate has rejigged mob and boss HP regeneration, optimized comfort calculation performance, improved localization, de-cluttered the Mistlands, and added discovery music to the Black Forest biome (although this is still a work-in-progress).
For a full breakdown of what the patch has in store, you can read the full Valheim 0.204.4 patch notes below.
Valheim Patch 0.204.4 Patch Notes
* Jack-o-turnip cover offset fixed
* Spirit damage no longer affected by wet
* HP regen on mobs & bosses fix (They were previously regenerating HP faster than intended)
* Tar pits spawn fix (In some edge cases, they spawned on the edge between two biomes)
* Unity engine updated (Fixes some random crashes related to pathfinding)
* Comfort calculation performance optimized
* Mead bases show status effect on tooltip
* Localization updated, build menu overlapping fixes & added missing localization strings
Valheim Patch 0.204.4 News:
* Removed clutter from spawning in Mistlands (It’s now…very empty)