Update 5.08 has arrived for Valorant, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. Valorant is one of the most popular online games lately, and gamers are excited about each released update. The updates are rolling the stones for the game by making major changes. Players should keep their eyes open for every update if they want to compete. The updates are sometimes changing the agents’ meta, bringing minor changes to the maps, and fixing the bugs. Even if not all of them, updates are mostly important to have a strategy. Today’s update relays a few changes. Here’s everything new with Valorant update 5.08 and the patch notes.
Valorant Update 5.08 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where friendly versions of area-damage abilities could overwrite enemy versions of those abilities to deal less damage
- Fixed a bug where Viper’s Toxic Screen could have small gaps around ground level in specific map locations
- Fixed various minimap bugs:
- Ally position indicators would persist on the edge of minimap even after ally came back into view
- In some cases, KAY/O’s Suppression Blade position indicator could appear twice on the minimap
- Opening the larger map (defaulted to Caps Lock and ‘M’) during round transition could cause spawn barriers to appear as a single pixel
- “Recently Seen Enemy” icon indicators could sometimes update their position without the enemy being visible
- Fixed a sliver line of sight from A Main to A Link
Here are the changes that came with the latest update. If you have a slow connection, you might want to download the update now. It might be a little discouraging to wait for the download when you just want to dive into the game. There aren’t so many changes, so the download size should be minimal. Valorant is available on PC. For more information regarding this patch, visit the official Valorant site.