Vampire Survivors 0.2.12 update has arrived. You’ll find the complete list of new content, changes, and fixes heading to the breakout indie hit right here on this page. This latest Vampire Survivors update is a ‘small update,’ as developer poncle puts it, arriving just over a week after the previous patch.
Vampire Survivors 0.2.12 adds in one new weapon evolution, two minor PowerUps, three new achievements, and localization for four new languages, French, Korean, Chinese, and Russian. Vampire Survivors 0.2.12 also includes several changes and fixes, including minor visual updates, tweaks to weapon rarity, translation fixes, and shares what’s in the pipeline for upcoming patches.
Check out the full complete Vampire Survivors 0.2.12 patch notes just below.
Vampire Survivors 0.2.12 Update Patch Notes
Vampire Survivors 0.2.12 New Content:
- 1 new weapon evolution
- 2 new minor game mechanics/PowerUps
- 3 new achievements to unlock the content above
- Enabled the following languages: French, Korean, Russian, and Chinese. Also, Spanish and Japanese at about 90% completion.
Changes and Fixes:
- Added a brief moment of invulnerability after leveling up
- Translation fixes and Translation tools, new languages
- Minor sprite updates
- Minor tweaks to weapons rarity
- Bugfix for people getting stuck on a black screen after changing language
- Bugfix for treasure chests getting stuck in obstacles
- Made a certain thing official, but the ride never ends
While more languages are on the way, there is now also an official tool to make mods for fan-made translations. Please join the Discord server for the details.
A new input system is being tested to improve controls between screen transitions and allow for key rebinding. A few other QOL improvements are in the works, but priority right now is being given to the completion of Stage 3 and the new game mechanics it will bring.
Still, no luck with the native build; playing the Windows version using Proton still seems to be the best way for now. There will be more tests done on the public-beta branch during this week; thank you for your patience and help!