The 1.0.14 update has arrived for Warhammer 40K: Darktide, and here’s the complete list of changes and fixes added with this patch. The game has been around for a week and seems to have received positive reviews from the gaming committee. Fatshark rolled out a new update today called hotfix 1.0.14 and it contains crash fixes, localization improvements, and addresses some bugs that fix some combat issues. If you want a better Warhammer experience, install the latest update. Check out the Warhammer 40K: Darktide update 6.4.1 patch notes below.
Warhammer 40K: Darktide 1.0.14 Update Patch Notes
Crash Fixes & Stability
- Fixed a crash that could occur if a player found themselves out of bounds.
- Fixed a crash when browsing through shop items.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when interacting with NPCs in the Mourningstar.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when textures loaded in.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when players couldn’t connect to servers.
- Fixed various, other unspecifiable crashes.
- Fixed some memory leak issues.
Localization – Warhammer 40K: Darktide 1.0.14 Update Patch Notes
- Fixed missing localization in the Shrine of the Omnissiah.
- Fixed missing localization of the “Skip” button.
- Fixed missing localization when finishing a weekly task.
- Fixed missing localization in the Commodore’s Vestures.
- Fixed missing localization in the Armoury Exchange.
- Fixed missing localization on some weapon descriptions.
- Fixed some damage stat localization on the Equinox Mk III Trauma Force Staff.
- Fixing missing subtitles in cutscenes and Valkyrie briefings.
- Fixed other, minor, localization errors and typos.
- Cosmetics & Character Customization:
- All Zealot Cowl head cosmetics should no longer hide hairstyles. Zealot no longer needs hair regrowth serum from the barber chirurgeon!
- The Imperial Edition Thunderhammer should now match the promotional imagery.
- Ogryn Pre-Order Beta Helmet will no longer apply a voice filter effect.
- You should now be able to chain grenades or combat abilities from reload on Thumper Mk II.
- Psyker’s Brain Burst should no longer cause warp to charge explosions when below its intended threshold.
- Ogryn should no longer slide in an idle movement when swapping between weapons whilst in the air.
- Players should no longer be able to interrupt the reload animation on Accatran and Kantrael lasguns by dodge-sliding.
- Players should now be able to trigger “on kill” traits with any chainsword hit.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Surge Forcestaff to kill players if pushed above 80% peril.
- Ogryn should now correctly get stun immunity on taking lighter hits.
- Fixed an issue where the Boss Captain enemy in kill missions would be killed through the shield in the Perils of the Warp explosion.
- Fixed an issue where Forcestaff AOE wasn’t working on some enemy units.
- Fixed an issue where Psyker’s “Psykinetic’s Aura” would not work on elite enemies.
- Fixed an issue where players could not block enemy attacks while rescuing their teammates from ledges.
- Veteran’s “Deadshot” should no longer consume stamina when using the scanner.
- Veteran passive should now grant allies ammo on kill with the Chainsword.
- The melee weapon trait “Decimator” should now function properly in the Psykharium.
- The Ogryn Club “Haymaker” trait should no longer trigger with bleed procs and ranged weapons.
- Fixed an issue where multiple Veterans could cause their “Volley Fire” combat ability to conflict with the “Bio-Optic Targeting” talent.
- Fixed an issue where enemies could spawn in view of players near the elevator in Chasm Station HL-16-11.
- Buffed heavy stubber.
- Buffed damage from 75-150 to 100-200.
- Buffed berserker armor mod from near 0.5/far 0.6 to near 1.0/far 0.8.
- Buffed impact from 8-16 to 10-20.
VFX & SFX – Warhammer 40K: Darktide 1.0.14 Update Patch Notes
- Fixed some third-person dodge visuals on Force Sword.
- Fixed some animation errors when dodging using Psyker’s “Smite” and then cancelling the charge.
- Fixed some SFX issues on the Ogryn’s uppercut punch.
- Fixed an issue with lighting VFX that could get stuck on screen if a player released a combat ability when no enemies were alive and then switched to a melee weapon.
- Fixed some errors with grenade inspect and other third-person visuals.
- Fixed an issue where Renegade Gunners wouldn’t show wounds unless they were dead.
- The AFK animation should now sync with the AFK warning popup.
- Fixed an issue where curio card rating info was inconsistent with weapon card info.
- Fixed an issue where weapon cards would overlap the marks store price.
- Fixed an issue where the “Warp Flurry” weapon trait description wouldn’t display correctly.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an overlap in the name of the Veteran class on the character creation menu.
- “Executor” trait should now specify what the buff does.
- Added a clearer representation of the rate of fire in the weapon details screen.
- Fixed blurriness in the weapon details and appearance view using DLSS.
- Fixed weapon stats layout that was incorrect with 4-digit number combinations.
- Fixed missing ‘+’ sign when a weapon stat is exactly 0.
- Fixed some weapon descriptions and icons for the two-handed sword in the weapon details screen.
- Corrected some attack symbol icons in the weapon stats view for the two-handed chainsword Tigrus MK II.
Warhammer 40K: Darktide will be available on PC and Xbox Series. For more information regarding this patch, please visit the Warhammer 40K: Darktide Steam page.