To cook the Experience Point gain-boosting Squishy-Fishy Grillwrap in Xenoblade Chronicles 3, players will need an ingredient known as Refreshing Piranhax Meat. As one might expect from both the recipe and resource’s names, this ingredient is acquired from an aquatic creature known as the Piranhax, hostile piranha-like creatures that share a similar appearance with Sardi. These creatures inhabit and swim around areas with deeper water, as that is where they naturally tend to feed. Accordingly, adventurers must swim out and engage in marine-based combat to acquire the resources they need from the fish. Continue reading to learn the location of Refreshing Piranhax Meat in Xenoblade Chronicles 3.
Refreshing Piranhax Meat Location In Xenoblade Chronicles 3
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 fans can get Refreshing Piranhax Meat from the Onogoro Piranhax, a variant of the Piranhax family characterized by its greenish-blue scales and pink-tipped fins. This monster is located within the Pentelas Region, which becomes available during the main story’s third chapter.
Below is a list of brief steps that players can take to reach the location of Refreshing Piranhax Meat in Xenoblade Chronicles 3:
- Step 1: After recruiting Valdi and entering the Pentelas Region, head towards the Great Cotte Falls in the center of the map. Players coming from the Fornis Region will first need to pass through the Urayan Tunnels to reach this area.
- Step 2: After passing through the Myma Gate, go to the Titan Rock Camp, a Rest Spot slightly east of Colony Lambda.
- Step 3: From Titan Rock Camp, head northward and descend the tall cliffs to the waters below, south of the Second Cataract.
- Step 4: Scout the area to find Onogoro Piranhax. Initiate combat and defeat the monster to receive Refreshing Piranhax Meat.
- Step 5: After clearing the area, Skip Travel back to Titan Rock Camp to reload the location, causing all the Onogoro Piranhax to respawn.
- Step 6: Repeat the process to acquire the desired amount of Refreshing Piranhax Meat for cooking and crafting.
As mentioned above, Refreshing Piranhax Meat is used in Squishy-Fishy Grillwrap, an excellent dish for boosting XP gain. Eating this meal before hunting various monster drops is a great way to farm both resources and Experience Points. Having strong characters is essential for taking down the more challenging elites and bosses in Aionios. Moreover, units will gain access to more Arts and Skills as they level up in Xenoblade Chronicles 3.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is available on Nintendo Switch.