The Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S will be available to pre-order starting on September 22. One week after Microsoft officially announced the consoles is all it took before the company updated when fans could spend their cash on the new consoles.
beginning September 22, you’ll be able to pre-order both Xbox Series X, our most powerful console ever made, and Xbox Series S, our smallest console ever delivering next-generation performance at a more affordable price. Xbox Series S and Series X will be available in 37 countries on November 10, and 41 countries by this holiday. You can secure your place in the next generation by pre-ordering Xbox Series X at $499 (Estimated Retail Price) or Xbox Series S at $299 (Estimated Retail Price), or for a low monthly price through Xbox All Access. Or grab both, if that’s your thing!”
As for where and when the Xbox Series X and S will go on sale was made available as well.
- – United States (8 AM PT): Microsoft Store, Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Walmart, Target, Sam’s Club, Newegg, and other participating retailers
- – Canada (8 AM PT): Microsoft Store, Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, EB Games, The Source, and other participating retailers
- – UK (8 AM BST): Microsoft Store, GAME, Amazon, Dixons, Currys PC World, Argos, John Lewis, Smyths Toys, VERY, AO, Tesco, Simply Game, Shopto and other participating retailers
- – Australia (8 AM AEST): Microsoft Store, JB Hifi, EB Games, Telstra, Harvey Norman, and other participating retailers
- – New Zealand (8 AM NZST): Microsoft Store, JB HiFi, EB Games, Spark, and other participating retailers
For those in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, pre-orders will start at 9 AM CEST on the Microsoft Store, Amazon, MediaMarkt, GameStop, FNAC, and Elkjøp/Elgiganten. As well as other participating retailers of course.
? Pre-order the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S starting on September 22
? Xbox All Access pre-orders will also begin
? It's all finally happening
— Xbox (@Xbox) September 17, 2020
The Xbox Series X and S can also be pre-ordered with the Xbox All Access program.
- – United States (8AM PT): Best Buy, GameStop, Microsoft Store, and Walmart
- – Australia (8AM AEST): Telstra
- – New Zealand (8AM NZST): Spark
- – UK (8AM BST): GAME and Smyths Toys
- – Denmark (9AM CEST): Elgiganten
- – Finland (9AM CEST): Gigantti
- – Norway (9AM CEST): Elkjøp
- – Sweden (9AM CEST): Elgiganten
It seems both Microsoft and Sony haven’t had the smoothest announcements when it comes to the company’s next-generation consoles. The Xbox Series X and S were leaked before Microsoft could reveal them. Meanwhile, Sony’s PS5 Showcase was pretty great, but there were still a lot of questions after the fact. Thankfully everything we have wanted to know about both the PS5 and Xbox Series X and S is out in the open now.