Triton, a Moebius of Colony 15, is a Hero in Xenoblade Chronicles 3, whom players can recruit to their roster for AI-controlled aid in battle. Unlike other Moebius in Aionios, Triton has become unable to assume his Moebius form due to the degradation of his memory from old age. Nevertheless, he still offers excellent damage output thanks to his scaling Attacker Class as a Soulhacker. This role becomes more powerful with Soulhacker Art and Skills by defeating Unique Monsters found in the open world. To recruit Triton onto one’s team in Xenoblade Chronicles 3, players must first know where to find this former Moebius member in Aionios.
Recruiting Triton In Xenoblade Chronicles 3
To recruit Triton in Xenoblade Chronicles 3, head to Ishan Isle, located in the northeastern portion of the Cadensia Region. Players can reach this location using the Boundary Ship, a vehicle that becomes available during Chapter 5 of the main storyline. After arrival, complete the Quest-related Event to begin Triton’s Hero Quest, “Doing It My Way.”
Below are the steps for completing “Doing It My Way” in Xenoblade Chronicles 3:
- Step 1: Listen to Api’s instructions about the challenges on the three islands surrounding Colony 15. These three islands are Ishan Isle, Daedal Isle, and Cape Arcaphor.
- Step 2: On Ishan Isle, Ronja will task the protagonists with finding and defeating Delit Gyaarks 0/4, shark-like creatures found in the waters around the island.
- Step 3: Lhukavu, the NPC on Daedal Isle, tasks the player with collecting “Booty.” To find out what this entails, discuss “Booty” at a Rest Spot.
- Step 4: The Daedal Isle has three items for players to find: a Yum-Yum Coconut, Ancient Taos Fossil, and Millenial Tree Amber. Fortunately, each of these objects will be marked on the HUD, meaning adventurers should have no trouble finding them. Return to Lhukavu, deliver the items, and head to the third isle, Cape Arcaphor.
- Step 5: On Cape Arcaphor, the player must hunt down a monster in Xenoblade Chronicles 3 known as Arcaphor Gogol, which can be found by following its glowing tracks on the rugged terrain.
- Step 6: After the beast has been slain, return to Colony 15 and defeat Triton and his crew.
- Step 7: Once defeated, Triton will join the protagonists on their journey, offering his unique abilities as a Soulhacker. As mentioned above, he will become stronger and more versatile as he acquires skills from slain Unique Monsters in Xenoblade Chronicles 3.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is available on Nintendo Switch.