Following the release of Zero Hour | Operation Khan Manzil on February 3, 2023, M7 Productions and Attrito have released a new trailer showcasing the changes. According to the official patch notes for the Friday update, the game would get a new Khan Manzil map, new weapons, and other improvements. And today, after the patch notes release, the team released Zero Hour’s latest trailer showing details of all the major changes in the operation.
Zero Hour: Operation Khan Manzil New Trailer Patch Notes Details
Detailed with a voice description, players get a perspective of every new aspect of Operation Khan Manzil in the trailer. The video also samples the functionality of the new weapons in the gameplay. Additionally, the team showcases their improvements on the Terror House map and sound effects.
While you enjoy the video description of the new Zero Hour latest update, we have provided its detailed patch note below.
Zero Hour February 2023 Update Patch Notes
Operation Khan Manzil Patch
Addition of a New Map
- There’s a brand new map called Khan Manzil.
- This is a two-storied building packed with narrow corridors and rooms, offering a fresh challenge to players.
- The building has multiple entries and vents that you can throw grenades through. You’ll have to strategize your attack like never before.
- Khan Mazil narrative
- This operation follows a bomb threat in Khan Mazil, the suspect location. A civilian called 911 pots a person generating a bomb on the car boot. Without a clear trace of the vehicle’s location, your crew is sent to the Khan Mazil area to locate the bomb and the bomb suspects.
- Players will need to be cautious. There’s intel that the area might be having multiple bombs set all over. Similarly, players should expect to meet armed hostiles. Therefore, be ready for combat at all times.
- Round up suspects and bring them in for interrogations to determine the bomb’s location. Ultimately, race against time to uncover the bomb before it explodes.
Brand New Weapons
- The team has added the AKS-74U gun.
- It is a shrunk-down AK-74
- it has an eight-and-a-half-inch barrel with a side folding stock.
- The chamber is in 5.45 by 39 caliber.
- AKS-74U offers the compactness and handiness of an SMG but is chambered for the standard 5.45x39mm rifle cartridge and took standard AK-74 magazines.
- It also gives its users more striking power than a pistol-caliber weapon.
- HK UMP
- This is a significant departure from the MP5 mechanically.
- Instead of being roller-delayed blowback, this is just a simple blowback submachine gun.
- It does fire from a closed bolt.
- It’s primarily a 9mm semi-automatic carbine, with the option to flip the switch and have full-auto if you really need it. And in that context, having a closed-bolt firing gun is definitely an advantage.
- It makes for, in a practical matter, a much more accurate first or single shot.
- the UMP does maintain that closed-bolt hammer-fired functionality.
- It retains a lot of the handling elements of the MP5.
- Instead of having a stamped sheet-metal receiver with a bunch of relatively complex milled parts, this is an extremely simple gun with a polymer receiver and a very blocky square bolt.
New co-op experience
- CO-OP mode now features 10-player CO-OP missions.
- There’s a new Utility Slot 3
- There’s a new Door rammer
- There’s a new Med Kit
- Terror house texture rework
- Improved animation syncing with weapons,
- Improved lighting and brightness throughout some of the maps,
- New animations for better visual cues.
Zero Hour is currently free for download during the weekend until tomorrow, February 6, 2023, on PCs. The Operation Khan Manzil update patch notes are available on its Steam page.