According to Rockstar Games’ official website, all pre-order editions of the game will include The Outlaw Survival Kit and the War Horse. The Outlaw Survival Kit “contains a collection of key supplies for enduring the rigors of life on the frontier, including items to replenish Health, Dead Eye, and more.” The War Horse is an iron-grey colored Ardennes War Horse with “greater courage and stamina than the average steed.”
The Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition will include additional story content such as:
- Bank Robbery Mission and Gang Hideout in Story Mode
- Talisman and Medallion Gameplay Bonuses
- The Nuevo Paraiso Gunslinger Outfit
- Gameplay Boosts, Cash Bonuses, and Discounts
- Dappled Black Thoroughbred Horse
- Free Access to Additional Weapons (Volcanic Pistol, Pump Action Shotgun, and the Lancaster Varmint Rifle)
The Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition will cost $79.99 and you can pre-order by going to the Xbox Store, PlayStation Store, Rockstar Warehouse, or at select retailers.
The Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition will include everything in the Special Edition along with these online bonuses:
- Black Chestnut Thoroughbred Horse
- Free Access to the Survivor Camp Theme
- Rank Bonuses
- Bonus Outfits (Blackrose Bounty Hunter Outfit and Copperhead Enforcer Outfit)
- Free Access to Additional Weapons in online (Volcanic Pistol, Pump Action Shotgun, and the Lancaster Varmint Rifle)
The Red Dead Redemption 2 Ultimate Edition will cost $99.99 and you can pre-order by going to the Xbox Store, PlayStation Store, Rockstar Warehouse, or at select retailers.
Finally, we have the Red Dead Redemption 2 Collector’s Box. The Collector’s Box, which is sold separately from the game, will include:
- Collectible Challenge Coin
- Six Shooter Bandana
- Double Sided Puzzle
- Metal Tithing Box with Lock & Key
- Pin Set
- Playing Cards
- 12 Cigarette Cards
- Wheeler, Rawson and Co. Catalogue
- Treasure Map
The Collector’s Box is available (again, the game is sold separately) for $99.99 and you can pre-order by going to the Rockstar Warehouse or at select retailers.
Are you pre-ordering any of these editions? How excited are you for RDR2? Let us know in the comments and be sure to follow us here at The Nerd Stash for all of your nerdy news and needs!
Avid gamer and placeholder of what is now the worst selfie of all time. Mostly an Xbox and PS4 player but I have been known to destroy friendships in Mario Kart. No Steve it’s not my fault you fell off Rainbow Road on the last lap, you just suck.