When it comes to psychic powers, it’s hard not to use them. And when you’re in a point-and-click adventure, why not use them? In this world, one must push forward on Anna’s Quest. Developed by Daedelic Entertainment, what will the world of author Dane Krams reveal to you?
Anna’s Quest Story and Features
In combination with telekinesis, the young child hero makes unorthodox use of torture instruments. As the adventure begins on Glass Mountain, Anna’s Quest will lead her far in this story. And it will lead to dark dungeons and even deals with a devil. Here are some features of the title:
- Endless Inventory Space – in this point-and-click adventure, your inventory space is completely unlimited. And you’re even granted a slot for a baby dragon.
- Unicorns! – it’s a fantasy world. So why not add the majesty of a mythical Unicorn?
- Use Black Magic and TK – villains always get the cool powers. But in Anna’s Quest, you get to use telekinesis and some black magic spells.
- Original Artwork – the entire game is a hand-drawn epic in a traditional point-and-click adventure style.
- Execute in Style – in Anna’s Quest, the young girl has torture devices at her disposal. Why style of execution are you going to enjoy most?
- Break Some Stuff – magic and psychic powers aside, drive your point home with a touch of vandalism (note that we do not condone actual vandalism)
- A Classic Adventure – complete with the controls of a classic point-and-click adventure, Anna’s Quest also comes with a ‘hotspot’ indication feature.
The game was initially released exclusively to PC on July 2, 2015. And has since maintained a ‘Very Positive’ rating. Now, console players can also enjoy the epic story by author Dane Krams. It is now available for PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch for £16.99 / €19.99 / $30.00AUS.
Are you ready to go on another magical point-and-click adventure in Anna’s Quest? Have you played the game already? What did you think? Let me know in the comments!