Update 1.6.1 has arrived for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added to this patch. We don’t see regular updates for the game, but the updates are usually full of changes. Another big update is here for the game, numbered 1.6.1. The update isn’t released yet, but the developers have already shared the details. The update will be released tomorrow, and its size is also impressive. The download size is 9GB for PC; other platforms might be similar. Here’s everything new with Assassin’s Creed Valhalla update 1.6.1 and the patch notes.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla 1.6.1 Update Patch Notes
THE FORGOTTEN SAGA
- Equipping the Death Jarl helmet will remove Eivor’s beard customization.
- Sometimes Odin can get stuck in a pillar when assassinating enemies.
- After the battle with Systir and his tamer in Nidheim, the barrier will not go away.
- Everold’s store re-stocks with already purchased items.
THE SIEGE OF PARIS
- Unique Siege of Paris runes purchased through Pierre’s shop can be sold, but cannot be bought back.
WRATH OF THE DRUIDS
- Finishing Balor with a stun-attack can cause the encounter to get stuck.
MAIN QUESTS, WORLD EVENTS, AND SIDE ACTIVITIES
- Order Medallions missing after defeating members of the order.
- The quest Going Deeper cannot be received if the plants have already been collected.
- Crashes while loading a save file during Finding Fritjof quest.
- Player stats are not tracking as intended for the Core Challenge Eivor’s Saga.
- When climbing the tree near the Druid cottage in Glowecestrescire, Eivor can get stuck under the platform.
- Unable to interact with Rollo within the brothel.
- Unable to enter a house in Picheringa because of a blocked window and barred door.
- Various fixes for the returning Oskoreia festival event.
ARMORY & INVENTORY
- Weapons being duplicated through unintended means.
- Duplicated Dwarven customization options in inventory.
- Two-Handed Axes can appear on both sides of the Armory mannequin if the player changes hands while using the weapon.
- Flails appear upside down in the Armory when equipped with a loadout.
- Isu tattoo duplicates in inventory after purchase and replaces other tattoos that can no longer be selected.
- Some weapons appear in Vagn’s shop when they’ve already been acquired.
- The VFX for the charge attack persists on the weapon after it has been used.
- Twilight pack previews do not load when trying to view them in the in-game store.
- Unintended echo effect on Reda’s speech audio.
- Cargo hold during River Raids caps at 200 even if capacity is upgraded.
- Eivor spawns drunk when loading into the game.
UI / HUD
- Jord Scarecrow settlement cosmetic tile in Norvid’s store doesn’t show the item.
As you see, there’s a long list of the changes. Most of them are bug fixes; we already didn’t expect new features for the game. Ubisoft is currently focused on their upcoming title Assassin’s Creed: Mirage. We might expect new bug fixes in the future, but we don’t expect new features so much. Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is available now on platforms. For more information regarding this patch, visit the official Assassin’s Creed Valhalla site.