Update 22.214.171.124 for Barotrauma has arrived, and here are all the changes and improvements mentioned in the patch notes. This update is a hotfix to the massive 1.0 release of the game. Barotrauma is a recently released survival horror role-playing submarine simulator in a horrifying world. The game has been getting nothing less than rave reviews everywhere, with fans of FTL and the like enjoying the management aspects in a very striking setting. Here is the complete list of patch notes and developer comments for update 126.96.36.199 for Barotrauma:
Barotrauma Update 188.8.131.52 Patch Notes
Thank you for a wonderful launch reception. We hope you are enjoying version 1.0! Since the launch, we’ve discovered and fixed a few issues, and we’ve just released the first hotfix; see the list of changes below and be sure to update your game to the latest version. More fixes will follow in the weeks to come as we are able to test them all!
- Fixed loading screens sometimes getting stuck when playing in Chinese, Japanese or Korean.
- Fixed certain mods that override outpost generation parameters causing crashes due to missing outpost NPC prefabs.
- Fixed outpost NPCs never attacking you (just aiming their guns at you) if you attack them, but your reputation is not low enough to turn the outpost hostile.
- Fixed broken dialog line in the waytoascension1 event.
- Fixed healing your crewmates causing your karma to decrease.
If you plan on playing Barotrauma on PC, here are the minimum system requirements to get the game going:
Minimum System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Dual Core 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB memory (dedicated VRAM or shared RAM), Shader Model 2.0+
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 64-bit operating system is required