Old Murk-Eye is another Leader in Warcraft Rumble that specializes in making the most out of Beasts. Unlike other Leaders, Old Murk-Eye can create other Minis if you spend Gold five seconds after it appears. This gives you some free Mini generation that can power up a push or give you an additional defender. Here are some Old Murk-Eye builds to help you make the most of its ability.
Best Old Murk-Eye PvE Build
An Old Murk-Eye build in Warcraft Rumble work best when you can utilize its ability to the fullest. You can avoid using all Beasts because not all of them are worth keeping around. You still need ways to counter tanks or flying Minis, which Beasts aren’t good against. Here is a PvE build to help you in campaigns and dungeons:
- Raptors: Cheap Minis that grow in number as you rapidly invest in them. Perfect if you saved up some gold and have some other sources coming in. This lets you quickly put out Raptors and Murloc Tidehunters, flooding the map with Minis.
- Polymorph: You must take care of the bigger threats with Polymorph neutralizing them for a few seconds. It’s not a lot of time but with several Minis attacking, you can make short work of even the toughest melee tanks.
- Quillboar: Great for deploying anywhere around the map, disrupting enemy pushes or grabbing far-away treasure chests.
- Cheat Death: An Undead spell that keeps your Minis alive slightly longer after they die. Great for surviving against spells or enemies with AoE attacks.
- Dark Iron Miner: Can travel further than the Kobolds and are great at getting gold advantage over your enemies. Can also grab treasure chests if you need your Quillboars elsewhere.
- Holy Nova: Heals your Minis and damages the enemy, getting you back in the fight or continuing your push.
Best Old-Murk Eye PvP Build
Old Murk-Eye builds for PvP follow a similar structure, though Warcraft Rumble’s metagame shifts frequently. Here’s a build that can take care of most threats, but will need adjusting when other players catch on:
- Angry Chickens: Great for rushing towers and is a cheap investment. Back the Chickens up with other Minis or spells in case non-melee Minis are a frequent presence.
- Polymorph: Great for neutralizing a threat and letting your Angry Chickens tear powerful Minis down.
- Ghoul: Another cheap frontline Mini that can support the Chickens and survive against powerful enemies.
- Whelp Eggs: Great for some anti-air defense while distracting enemy Minis, giving yourself more time to respond.
- Earth Elemental: Busts down towers and can spawn next to them. Great for distracting enemies or supporting a push to bring down a tower.
- Pyromancer: Another anti-air defense that is great at taking down mobs of Minis such as Spiderlings or Footmen.
Always have other Minis you can switch to in case other players catch on to your build. That allows you to adapt or overcome obstacles when your builds aren’t working as you had hoped.