The March 25 update for Bleak Faith: Forsaken has arrived, and here are all the changes and improvements mentioned in the patch notes. The update brings a handful of balance changes and a lot more bug fixes to the game. Things like damage numbers and some controller options have been changed. Here is the complete list of patch notes for the update for March 25 for Bleak Faith: Forsaken:
Bleak Faith: Forsaken Update for March 25 Patch Notes
- Nerfed Vindicator damage and critical chance addition.
- Shadow Walk footsteps are now muffled, causing no sound.
- It is now possible to bind keys with modifier pressed, instead of only toggling modifier on and off.
- Changed default keybind for Next/Previous target to instead be Modifier + Right
- Thumbstick horizontal axis.
- Added some missing icons for controller keybinds.
- Fixed an issue where Respawn button would be interrupted by Power Armor ability.
- Fixed an issue where Berserker would trigger if damage was soaked by Power Armor ability.
- Fixed an issue where Sharpening setting wouldn’t save.
- Fixed an issue where Silicon Visage wouldn’t interrupt ambient music.
- Fixed an issue where Vermillion Knights music would persist long after it’s expiration.
- Fixed an issue where Ring of Gluttony VFX were rotated improperly.
- Fixed an issue where Shadow Walk wouldn’t turn you fully invisible.
- Fixed an issue where Energy Burst wasn’t scaling properly from Intelligence.
- Fixed an issue where Delay before Stamina Regeneration stat wasn’t displaying proper value in Character Stats.
- Fixed Pestilence sounds not assigned to audio settings.
- No longer possible to skips cutscenes using analogs.
- Fixed an issue where “Climb” interact would remain active post Giants death.
- Fixed an issue where Illusion’s weapons would remain active after their expiration.
- Fixed a grammar mistake in Vampirism perk info.
- Fixed an issue where it would no longer be possible to climb Giants if you were previously hit by a projectile while climbing them.
- Fixed an issue where Laser Giants would spin uncontrollably.
- Fixed an issue where assigning abilities sometimes cost an incorrect amount of splinters.
Update for March 25 for Bleak Faith: Forsaken is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam. For more information on future updates and patch notes, head over to the official Bleak Faith: Forsaken website here.