The update for May 10 for Brawlhalla has arrived, and here are all the changes and improvements mentioned in the patch notes. This update is being dubbed “Bloomhala” because of the time of the year. And it adds a ton of free content to the game, but most of it is just cosmetic. Apart from the addition of 2 new skins, Bloomhalla brings a ton of seasonal items for heroes and other customizable elements in the game. Unfortunately, no new collaboration has been announced like the Avatar one from late 2022. Here is the complete list of patch notes for the May 10 update for Brawlhalla:
Brawlhalla Update Patch Notes for May 10
Elvenhollow Magyar – Imbued with the guardian spirits of the Fangwild.
- Joining Xull’s army of protectors, Magyar guards the Fangwild Forest with their Photosynthesis Warhammer and Law of the Land Greatsword
Teatime Scarlet – Care for a cuppa?
- Knocking out opponent’s stocks with her Tea-KO Hammer and Rocket Parasol Lance is just another midday luncheon for her.
Honeybeeno – Sweet as honey, but 12 times as dangerous.
- Reno can beekeep himself, thank you very much. He’s got all the necessary equipment with his Smokers Mk. B Blasters and Jar-O- Honey Orb.
Green Thumb Lin Fei – Always cut at an angle.
- Lin Fei is ready to master the art of Gardening with her Trusty Trowels Katars and Koi Cannon.
Elvenhollow Xull – Guardian of the Fangwild woods.
- This not-so-gentle giant protects the Fangwild forests with his Boomin’ Bark Cannon and Spring Cleaning Axe.
Hwarang Jaeyun – The cold envies the flowers.
- Jaeyun is ready for spring with his Blue Blossom Blade Sword and Flora Striker Greatsword. He’s literally a flower knight!
Fly a Kite – Feel the Springtime Breeze.
- The perfect activity for a spring day!
- New exclusive Emote for Bloomhalla.
Floral Bliss 2023
- The flowers have bloomed from the sunshine to welcome spring in this latest Podium!
- Featuring sound and animated FX.
Fluttering Monarch – A friendly pollinator enjoying a flower’s nectar.
- Gathering some nectar for the new season.
- An animated Avatar!
Sleepy Seedling – Sweet dreams in the spring air.
- Even plants need naps.
- Purchasable with Gold!
Spring Songbird – The first tunes of spring.
- Look how happy it is!
- Purchasable with Gold!
Verdant Bloom – Time to turn over a new leaf!
- Celebrate the springtime with these soft pastels.
- Available for every Legend with your hard-earned Gold!
Bloomhalla 2023 also features:
- Free “Sparks Joy” Title reward for logging in during the Event.
- Spring-themed UI Takeover, including new splash art.
- Bonus +250 Gold per login!
Brawl of the Week
Spar with your opponent in this close combat 1v1 game mode! Unlock your inner awesomeness and fight to become the chosen one as you punch, kick, and fight. Watch out for the arrow and throwing star traps. First to 5 KOs wins!
- Showdown Game Mode
- Our first walk-off map!
- Press the pressure plates to activate arrow traps or throwing stars.
- First to 5 KOs wins!
Cry “havoc” and let slip the ultimate dog of war, Mordex! The Iron Legion bundle has everything you need to fight on the front lines, including:
- Iron Legion Mordex
- Mordex Legend Unlock
- The Flex Emote
This promotion is available for all Amazon Prime members in supported regions to unlock for free. If you want, you can claim your loot at brawlhalla.com/prime.
The free-to-play Legend rotation for the first week of Bloomhalla features Reno, Ada, Koji, Bödvar, Arcadia, Kor, Azoth, Lin Fei, and Artemis.
The update for 10 May for Brawlhalla, aka Bloomhalla, is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS, and PC. For the latest news and updates straight from Blue Mammoth Games, visit their website here.