Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 Season 01 November 22, Update has been released, and here is a complete list of changes and fixes added with this patch. The update includes bug fixes and improvements on different features in the sequel. Additionally, the November 22, Season 01 Update has more in-play bug fixes and gameplay feature changes. Without further ado, let’s get into everything new with Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 Season 01 November 22, update.
Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 November 22, Update Patch Notes
- Improvements on the Camos navigation;
- There’s a new controller bumper navigation to help you jump between categories.
- There’s an additional toggle option to show/ hide locked Camos.
- Now you can get a higher audio notification anytime The Jailer enters the Gulag.
- Armor Piercing Ammunition
- The damage multiplier against armored opponents has been removed.
Global Bug Fixes
- They fixed collision issues with various elements across the game that allowed players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue with audio occlusion and directional audio after the Season 01 launch.
- Fixed an issue causing some Gunsmith unlocks not to track Weapon progression.
- Fixed an issue leading Overkill to allow players to equip the same Weapon as both Primary and Secondary.
- Fixed an issue preventing the correct number of Battle Pass Tokens from appearing on the Battle Pass Menu.
- Fixed an issue causing the Season Countdown Timer on the Battle Pass Menu to indicate the incorrect remaining duration.
- Fixed various incorrect texts in the in-game interface.
- Fixed various issues resulting in incorrect controller input while navigating menus.
- Fixed an issue causing characters looking down to appear erratic to others.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some players from launching the game due to GPU compatibility.
- Fixed an issue crashing Focused Mode when the Display Mode is set to Windowed.
- Fixed an issue on PlayStation that caused the PlayStation Store icon to remain stuck on screen after experiencing a network error.
- Fixed an issue causing progression for the “Dragon in Downtown” Calling Card not to track.
- Fixed an issue causing the incorrect Operator icon to appear while navigating to select a custom skin for Kleo.
- Fixed an issue that kicked players back to the main menu when navigating to select the PDSW 528 Armory while customizing a Loadout.
- Fixed an issue causing an incorrect progression requirement to appear in the Prestige menu.
- Fixed various audio-related issues bringing notifications updates when they should not.
- Fixed an issue causing Platinum Camo Unlock requirements to display incorrectly after unlocking it.
- Fixed various issues causing the camera to shake while spectating another player.
- Fixed an issue making the Operator model hands appear invisible on the ledge hanging.
- Fixed an issue bringing incorrect Weapons in the player Showcase.
We just now dropped an update on some changes we've made since Season 01 dropped: https://t.co/QSSQlVkbcZ
— Infinity Ward (@InfinityWard) November 23, 2022
Warzone 2.0 GamePlay
- Buy Station inventory has been slightly adjusted;
- A removal of Counter UAV.
- A removal of Tactical Camera.
- Visual upgrade to Contract activation phone in Battle Royale.
Gameplay Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue preventing some Players from hearing others via Proximity Chat.
- Fixed an issue preventing Stickers earned via DMZ Extractions from emerging on Weapons.
- Fixed an issue on PlayStation stopping players from seeing Sony profile usernames.
- Fixed an issue crashing parachutes during deployment in the game.
- Fixed an issue causing players to lose all control of mouse movement if interacting with a container with Mixed Backpack behavior.
- Fixed an issue letting Players eliminated in the Gulag to;
- Spectate the enemy team or
- Spectate from underneath the playable area,
- And disappear from the Buy Station for squad members to buy back.
- Fixed an issue causing players to skip the downed state and immediately perish despite having an assimilated squad member still alive.
- Fixed an issue stopping players from jumping out of the plane during Infil.
- Fixed an issue causing the After Action Report to appear wrongly after a match.
- Fixed an issue causing players to get kicked out of the Backpack interface when looting an opponent that disconnected during the interaction.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from equipping Lethal and Tactical equipment.
- Fixed an issue causing players to encounter the “Failed to Connect to Datacenters” error while extracting.
- Fixed an issue turning on the lobby-wide microphone input during matchmaking.
- Fixed an issue letting players keep Armor Plate Carrier upgrades between matches after elimination.
- Fixed an issue causing players to lose their Backpack upgrade when extracting after having been revived.
- Fixed an issue causing players to extract their insured Weapon as contraband.
Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 November 22 update patch notes are now available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S. To learn more about the game’s patch notes and other updates, visit the official website by Infinity Ward.