Something spooky has been happening in the Call of Duty: Warzone and Black Ops: Cold War universe during the limited-time event known as “The Haunting”. In addition to Nuketown Halloween, Scream Deathmatch, and Hallows’ Eve Outbreak as part of the Featured Playlists, the Warzone/Cold War October 26 patch notes promise some additional treats, as well as tweaks and bug fixes. Because there’s nothing scarier than a sub-optimized user experience! Woooooo!
Call of Duty: Warzone and Black Ops: Cold War October 26 Patch Notes
Here are all the changes in the Call of Duty Warzone/Cold War October 26 patch notes:
- Battle Axe – Addressed an issue that could prevent hits from the Battle Axe from registering properly on nearby enemies in Multiplayer and Zombies.
- Infected Mode – Killing a Survivor now adds 10 seconds to the match timer.
Multiplayer will also include some featured playlists as of October 26:
- Nuketown Halloween
- Scream Deathmatch
- Gunfight Blueprints – this is a brand new addition
- Face Off 6v6
- 12v12 Moshpit
- Party Games (includes Nuketown Halloween Prop Hunt)
- Added stability fixes for issues related to weapon rarity, score from vehicles, upgrade machines, Pumpkin Heads, and Armor spawns.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the “Trick-or-Treat” event Challenge from unlocking in Zombies during The Haunting.
Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Addressed an issue that allowed multiple players to receive multiple rewards from one stone or chest.
- Addressed an issue that allowed multiple players to use an arcade machine at the same time.
Featured Zombie playlists as of October 26 will include:
- Hallows’ Eve Outbreak
- Outbreak (Endless and 3 Region)
- Mauer der Toten
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade 3 (Standard and First-Person)
- Onslaught (PlayStation®)
- Onslaught Elite (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Containment (PlayStation)
If you’re a Call of Duty: Warzone or Black Ops: Cold War fan and haven’t checkout out The Haunting event yet, then you better get moving, because it ends on November 2. And, of course, if you’re looking for more patch notes and updates about everything Call of Duty, you know where to find them (i.e. on this website you’re currently reading).