Clash of Clans has today (May 2) released an update on all platforms, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. Today’s update is much more substantial than your classic bug fix update, though includes some bug fixes as well. The heavy hitter though comes in the form of the new Clan Capital structure. This new building can be used for your clan to funnel resources into so they can construct all sorts of things in their new base. Then, you can go against other capitals during Raid Weekends to score yourself plenty of loot! That isn’t all that’s coming though, so let’s not waste more time. Without further adieu, here’s everything new with Clash of Clans in its May 2 update!
Clash of Clans May 2 Update Patch Notes
Clan Capital is the central hub where the entire Clan contributes to the construction and upgrading of a massive base. Every member of a Clan will be able to contribute to building this awesome new region to strengthen its defenses and upgrade its Troops. But that’s not all! Your Clan will be able to try and defeat other Clans’ Capitals over the course of a Raid Weekend. Battle as a Clan for Capital Gold to upgrade and improve your Capital but also Raid Medals that you can use to purchase items for your own Village. You’ll even be able to purchase reinforcement Troops without having to wait for your other Clanmates to donate them!
If you’d like more details regarding Clans, head to the official update page.
- Level 12 Air Defense – HP increased from 1600 to 1650
- Level 4 Seeking Air Mine – Damage increased from 2400 to 2500
- Defensive Builder repair HP from 55/60 to 60/70 for level 3 & 4 Builder’s Hut respectively
- Level 8 & 9 Super Dragon DPS decreased from 414/448 to 405/429
- Super Dragon attack range decreased by 0.5 tiles
- Level 4-10 Unicorn heals decreased from 59/62/65/68/71/74/77 to 58/60/62/64/66/68/70
Bug Fixes and Game Changes
- Fixed an issue with Hero Pets sometimes becoming invisible
- Fixed Archer Queen’s animation that would occasionally cause her to twitch before her first attack
- Fixed graphics of Bomb Tower that caused troops to be hidden under its crater.
- Added more precision to collision detection of logs
- Adjusted trap triggering rules to not require unit movement
- Decrease gem cost of donating troops without the 1-gem donation perk.
- Air troops now take target building size into account when selecting and attacking targets. For example 4×4 TH can now be attacked from 0.5 tiles further away than before.
- Ground troops now take building size into account when considering the closest targets. Earlier the closest targets would be determined based on distance to the building middle point.