Finally, Coral Island reached its release date. As this is a farming sim game, the main objective is to take care of the crops and the animals and to help the people. But one feature that stands out in Coral Island is its light novel-like style for the dialogues and its 3D graphics that distinguish it from other games of the same genre. Finally, one year after it started its Early Access, Coral Island launched a new trailer for its release day.
Coral Island Celebrates 1.0 Release Shows New Things in Its Launch Trailer
With the release day of Coral Island version 1.0, the devs prepared a whole new content. This is to attract new players and for those who have been during their Early Access. This is the content included in their latest version of Coral Island, and you can see it in the launch trailer:
- Storyline to revitalize the town.
- In-depth interactions with NPCs, including heart events and dynamic dialogue.
- Marriage and the ability to start a family.
- NPC outfits for Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter (most NPCs).
- Bathing outfits (select NPCs).
- Customization options for your house’s exterior.
- Over 200 décor options and 200 clothing alternatives.
- Adopt a pet, and you will have the chance to acquire a mythical pet.
- A total of eight unique festivals, each filled with mini-games.
- Access to all diving depths (10m/20m/30m/40m/50m).
- Access to all mining gates (Earth/Water/Wind/Fire).
- Encounter Merfolk NPCs and explore their Kingdom.
Stairway Games added many more features on release day for Coral Island, but they hope players can experience it for themselves. If you like games like Hello Kitty Island Adventure or My Time at Sandrock, Coral Island might be the game for you. Also, an extraordinary feature of Coral Island is that it has 28 bachelors and bachelorettes for you to meet the love of your life.