Core Keeper 0.4.2 focuses mainly on bug fixes but does weave in one quality-of-life change, which should weed out unfair deaths. Players will now be immune to damage during loading. Elsewhere, Core Keeper 0.4.2 includes a pair of tweaks for dedicated servers, namely support for direct connections and a hard mode setting.
On the bug front, Core Keeper 0.4.2 addresses a dozen issues covering mechanics, items, and loot. Check out the complete Core Keeper 0.4.2 patch notes below for all the details.
Core Keeper 0.4.2 Update Patch Notes
- Player character is immune to damage while the game is loading to avoid unfair deaths.
- Added support for direct connections to dedicated servers.
- Add missing hard mode setting for dedicated servers.
- Fixed an issue with Acid Larva not having increased damage in hard mode.
- Fixed the duration of the melee damage and attack speed buffs from cooked Pinegrapples to be 5 minutes as intended.
- Fixed an issue where portals far away from any player would not continue to activate.
- Fixed an issue where players could teleport to portals that were not yet activated.
- Fixed an issue where electronic circuits being turned off/on would sometimes affect nearby other circuits.
- Fixed an issue where players could leave their boat while connecting to the world.
- Fixed spelling issues on some items.
- Fixed an issue with the Polished Scarlet Chunk Necklace disappearing when crafted.
- Fixed an issue with the talent that makes Anvil items less expensive not working correctly.
- Bubble Crab no longer drops the Tentacle Trophy.
- The chest found in the Forlorn Metropolis sewers scene now contains loot.
- Added 6 missing valuables to the Sunken Sea biome.
Networking / Dedicated Servers
- Fixed an issue where players could get connection errors with internet servers while running another server on the local network.