Spread your wings and explore Revelation Online
China-based development studio NetEase and publisher My.com have announced that Revelation Online is preparing for its release in the West. The game has been a very popular among Chinese MMO players. The developer, NetEase, is the second largest game company in China, and official operator of Blizzard Entertainment’s games in the region. You can check out the official announcement trailer below.
Tianlei Hu, Head of the development studio NetEase had the following to say about the announcement.
“Ever since we first opened Revelation Online to the public, we have been overwhelmed by the requests from gamers all over the world to provide the experience to them. We feel privileged to have found a partner in My.Com to honor those requests. The game provides a stellar amount of quality content and we are convinced that players in the west will enjoy Revelation Online as much as our current players.”
Yury Maslikov, Head of Publishing at My.Com’s office in Amsterdam added.
“Players can already register for Revelation’s Beta and we are working hard to start Closed Beta in the fall of this year. We are localizing the game into German, French and English, and aim to provide local servers, quality customer support, local events and community management with dedicated teams. And we feel that an excellent game will thrive even more by enhancing game features to reflect expectations from players in the West. We are actively working together with the developer on implementing those features!”
About the game:
Revelation Online is a breathtaking Massively Online Multiplayer experience in which players will discover the lands of Nuanor. Explore a vibrant world of ancient mystery, and use the power of flight to experience absolute freedom. Spread your wings or master one of the many aerial mounts to soar through the sky. Dive into the waters or climb to the top of the world – in Revelation Online, you can freely reach any place.
- Experience the absolute freedom to explore a gorgeous and open world. Discover hundreds of stunning locations, each with different settings and dynamically changing weather conditions.
- Spread your wings and fly without any restrictions! Fly with your friends across the world and unleash the power of your wings in aerial combat!
- Enjoy hundreds of story-driven adventures unfolding through spectacular cut scenes.
- Participate in raids with challenging bosses for up to 20 players.
- Join intense PvP battles in numerous modes with hundreds of players simultaneously.
- Enjoy the wide variety of character customization and progression.
- Develop relationships with new allies using advanced socialization systems.
- Elaborate guild system with personalized guild fortresses and cross server guild battles.
Those interested in joining the beta can check it out here. For future updates be sure to keep an eye on The Nerd Stash.
Brian Cowan loves playing video games, football, Magic, and pretty much anything else that he can use as an excuse to waste time. When he is not doing the above or working, he is usually writing or reading.