Update 1.19.1 has arrived for Dead Cells, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. The new update brings along important features that have been expected for a long time and bug fixes. However, it will be more bug-solving-oriented. For example, the new Dead Cells update fixes not being able to crouch on the controller after updating the game to U29. So, here’s everything new with the Dead Cells update 1.19.1.
Dead Cells 1.19.1 Update Patch Notes
Motion Twin, the developer company of the game, describes the new Dead Cells 1.19.1 update:
- The Dive Attack Fire affix now always triggers, no matter the diving height.
Graphics & UI
- Aligned all the synergy and affixes icons in the item descriptions.
- Moved the controller warning on the Main Menu to prevent a text overlap.
- Fixed some “List Options” overlapping with their title.
- Removed a little arrow icon displaying on damage pop-ups when an attack bonus is active. It has been there for years. We don’t know if anyone has ever noticed it. But we did.
Quality of Life
- The Auto-jump option cannot trigger when climbing a ladder anymore.
Dead Cells 1.19.1 Update Bug Fixes
- Dead Cells 1.19.1 update fixes not being able to crouch on the controller after updating the game to U29. This fix only prevents the bug from happening when updating the game.
- Fixed Pollo Power not triggering “when the effect ends” affixes.
- Fixed a soft lock when entering Ossuary with Pollo Power active.
- Fixed a soft lock when dying in the Bank’s Challenge Room with a Multiple Lives active.
- Fixed a soft lock when dying to Timekeeper with Multiple Lives active.
- Fixed a crash where the game would try to compute synergies of non-existing items.
- Fixed a crash when loading a save in Undying Shores.
- Fixed a crash when loading an old save onto U29.
- Fixed a crash when disabling the Crit Feedbacks option in the main menu.
- Fixed mobs’ and bosses’ life going back to full when reloading a save.
- Fixed The Scarecrow replaying its watering animation every time a save is reloaded.
- Fixed high priority sounds sometimes cutting off for no apparent reason.
- Fixed a crash on the console when trying to display “Glitched” elements with an outline.
- Fixed a lot of cases where the Shop Mimic wouldn’t eat its item at the start of the fight.
- Fixed the Update Pop-up showing up every time the players start a new run.
Dead Cells and the 1.19.1 update are available on Nintendo Switch. For more information regarding this update, check out the official website.