Bungie has dropped a Destiny 2 Hotfix 18.104.22.168 today, and we have compiled its entire list of changes. The current update contains new in-game activity adjustments as well as fixes on existing bugs.
Last week on Wednesday, January 25, 2023, the game received another minor patch, Update Hotfix 22.214.171.124, with several feature adjustments and bug fixes. And now, without further ado, here are the official Destiny 2 Hotfix 126.96.36.199 patch notes.
Destiny 2 Hotfix 188.8.131.52 Patch Notes: January 31, 2023
Activities: Changes in Destiny 2 Hotfix 184.108.40.206
- Fixed an issue where Security Drone 01 from Operation: Seraph’s Shield was not visible for players who had not completed enough Beyond Light campaign missions.
- You can now obtain Deepsight weapons from the Seasonal vendors daily instead of weekly. Get your patterns, Guardian!
Adjustments in Iron Banner
- Increased Iron Banner Rank gains.
- Doubled multipliers from wearing Iron Banner gear.
- Halved the multipliers for completing challenges.
- Significantly increased the multiplier for wearing an Iron Banner emblem.
Adjustments in Crucible
- Added quitter protections to Competitive Division.
- Players completing matches that end in losses where one or more teammates were missing from the start of the match will not result in a division point loss.
Gameplay and Investment in Destiny 2 Latest Patch Notes
Fixes on Weapons
- Fixed an issue where the Full Auto setting could occasionally stop firing while the trigger is held.
- Fixed an issue where with the Full Auto setting turned on, auto-loading a charge-based weapon after emptying the mag allowed you to shoot them without a charging delay.
Fixes on the Bounties and Pursuits Feature
- Fixed an issue where a dialog prompt during the initial Enigma crafting quest would fail to advance during gameplay.
Hotfix 220.127.116.11 for Destiny 2 is available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC. For more information on future updates and patch notes, head over to the official Destiny 2 website here.