In Destiny 2‘s Season of the Wish, we got a whole slew of new weapons, some of which are brand new, and others that have been brought back from previous years and Destiny 1. Each of them is pretty interesting, but the Chivalric Fire Legendary Void Sword is definitely something worth checking out. The Chivalry Fire Sword is the Ritual Weapon of Season of the Wish and has a couple of interesting features. Not to mention, Chivalry Fire has some pretty awesome ornaments that allow you to change up the appearance of it as well.
How To Get Chivalric Fire in Destiny 2
There’s only one surefire to get your hands on the Chivalric Fire Sword. You must reach at least Rank 16 with either Commander Zavalla, the Drifter, or Lord Shaxx. This can easily be done by completing Ritual Activities. For instance, if you want to get it, you should choose one of the vendors and focus on completing their activities until you reach Rank 16. That way, all your experience will go straight toward one vendor rather than being spread out over all three of them and will take much less time to complete.
To get the Chivalric Fire from Commander Zavala, you should work on completing Vanguard Strike playlists. If you want it from Lord Shaxx , you should complete Crucible matches, and if you want it from the Drifter, participate in Gambit matches until you reach Rank 16 with him.
Chivalric Fire Stats
- Impact – 61
- Swing Speed – 40
- Charge Rate – 50
- Guard Resistance – 40
- Guard Endurance – 40
- Ammo Capacity – 62
- Tempered Edge Blade – Increased sword damage and ammo.
- Balanced Guard Guard – Sword Guard has balanced overall defenses.
- Relentless Strikes Trait – Landing three light-attack hits within a short time grands Sword ammo.
- Repulsor Brace Trait – Defeating a Void-debuffed target grants an overshield.
- Attrition Orbs Trait – Dealing sustained damage created an Orb of Power.
- Destabilizing Rounds Trait – Final blows cause nearby targets to become volatile.
- Vanguard Vindication Origin Trait – Final blows with this weapon grant a small amount of health.
- One Quit Moment Origin Trait – Grants increased reload speed and handling when out of combat. Swords gain faster movement speed.
- Gun and Run Origin Trait – Rapidly defeating targets with this weapon grants bonus sprint speed. Guardians, powerful combatants, and high-value targets grant this bonus quicker.
Destiny 2 is now available on PC, Xbox, and PlayStation consoles.