Destiny 2 has launched its 18.104.22.168 update, so here’s the full list of changes and additions with this patch. This hotfix comes a week after the previous patch, 22.214.171.124, where the team tackled an exploit in the Glassway Strike boss fight. Given that it let players complete some of the hardest content in the game with ease, that fix was necessary. This week though seems to focus on fixes for rewards not being given out for completed tasks. As that can be extremely annoying, it’s good to see Bungie tackle these quickly. Without further adieu, here’s everything you can expect from Destiny 2 update 126.96.36.199!
Destiny 2 Update 188.8.131.52 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where Ludomaniacal emblem did not unlock for players who reset their Gambit infamy rank three times.
- Players affected by the bug will be retroactively rewarded.
- Fixed an issue where the following weapons were not dropping if players had previously obtained them:
- Abide the Return
- Twilight Oath
- Fixed an issue where the One Fell Strike Triumph was marked as incomplete for all players
- The fix will grant this Triumph to all players.
- NOTE: This fix is triggered by a weekly reset, so players will only see the fix the following Tuesday after the patch goes out.
Solstice of Heroes
- Fixed an issue where the Solstice Stasis empowerment buff was granting weapon ammo on Stasis kills.
Beyond the inclusion of many rewards fixes, Destiny 2 update 184.108.40.206 also fixes an unintended buff with Solstice Stasis’s empowerment buff, so things should be back to normal. No more free ammo unfortunately, though that does sound a bit broken in some aspects. Overall though, a solid hotfix with rewards finally triggering as they should.
Destiny 2 and update 220.127.116.11 are available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and Google Stadia. For more information regarding this update, check out the official blog post.