Destiny 2 has today launched update 184.108.40.206 on all platforms, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with today’s patch. It seems today the team wishes to focus on issues with both Trials of Osiris and The Corrupted strike but has thrown in a few extra fixes on the side. If you have yet to complete Forsaken’s campaign, for example, one of the quests has been made a tad easier so it can be completed in a single day of play. These are small changes, but hey, I’m sure no one’s complaining. Without further adieu, here’s everything new with Destiny 2 update 220.127.116.11!
Destiny 2 Update 18.104.22.168 Patch Notes
- The Corrupted
- Fixed an issue where the elevator console sometimes couldn’t be interacted with.
- Fixed an issue where Sedia’s shields would regenerate faster than expected on Nightfall difficulties.
- Her shields now regenerate based on health threshold in Nightfalls, just like they do in Direct Launch or the Vanguard Playlist.
- Trials of Osiris
- Capturing zones in Trials of Osiris no longer grants Super energy.
- Trials of Osiris now restricts access of fireteam leaders if they have not reached the appropriate gear power level.
- Added tooltip for Artifact Power Disabled
- Fixed an issue that caused flawless players who reset to their ticket to prioritize matching with other flawless resetters for the first two wins on the new ticket.
- This issue would occur even when Flawless matchmaking was disabled.
- Traveling to the simulated Lighthouse will no longer reset ritual activity streaks
- Bungie Friends
- Fixed an issue where the notification toast for 1 or more pending Bungie Friend requests could appear blank for some players immediately after character select.
Gameplay and Investment
- Lowered step 7 objective of the Forsaken Campaign Quest from completing 5 Spider Bounties to 4 so players can reasonably complete this quest step in a single day
- Fixed an issue where Demolitionist was not reloading the weapon when a grenade was thrown
- Fixed an issue where picking up a relic during a reload animation will result in ammo duplication.
- Weapons will now correctly reload from reserves.
- Festival of the Lost Weapons (Jurassic Green, Braytech Werewolf, and Horror Story) now drop at a consistent Power level
- Fixed an issue where the Prophecy ghost shell’s ears were not colorful.