Destiny 2 has today deployed update 18.104.22.168 across all platforms, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. Thankfully, unlike the patch we had last week, we can call this update the patch notes and not the patch note. As for what’s changing this week, it’s less regarding full-on changes to the system like the dropping of bonds from the Master VoD pool and more a handful of fixes for things that weren’t working properly, such as Guardian Games for example. As there’s a nice handful to discuss though, let’s not waste any more time. Without further adieu, here’s everything new with Destiny 2 in its 22.214.171.124 update!
Destiny 2 Update 126.96.36.199 Patch Notes
- Guardian Games playlist activities now grant progression towards Deepsight weapons and levels
- The Title SMG will now drop from Medallion turn-ins. The higher the Medallion the higher the drop chance.
- Drop-rate has been tuned to correct the issue.
- Guardian Games Playbook has been disabled from Eva Levante after an unintentional interaction with platform carts.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from successfully charging a Nova Pulse just after casting the Nova Warp Super.
- Fixed an issue where charging a Nova Pulse with low Super energy would not consistently complete the attack.
- Fixed an issue where an interaction between Shiver Strike and Glacial Quake could allow players to generate infinite Stasis crystals if combined with the Howl of the Storm Aspect.
- Developer note: Shiver Strike will now cost the player’s full melee charge immediately on activation. We understand that this is a slight nerf for the time being, and plan to make additional adjustments in the future to address its potency.
- Fixed an issue where the Fettered Shell was not properly taking shaders.
- ‘Radioactive green’ is a very fashionable color, though.
- The Dark Telemetry emblem now supports the raid metric category.