It’s finally the second week of the Season of the Witch in Destiny 2, which means there’s the new Update 22.214.171.124 and some Patch Notes. This update is going to bring in some notable new changes and fixes. Spawn points in Control and Clash PvP modes will be reverted back to their pre-Season 22 status, and quite a few seasonal fixes will be made regarding Mission: Invoke, Weekly Challenges, and certain Deck of Whispers cards. Additionally, some issues will be fixed with armor, weapons, and combatants. Let’s take a look at what the Destiny 2 Update 126.96.36.199 Patch Notes say.
Destiny 2 Patch Notes 188.8.131.52
- Rolled back changes to spawn points in Control and Clash to their state before Season 21.
- Fixed an issue where a player joining another could block progression during Mission: Invoke.
- Fixed an issue where the Weekly Challenge completion on-screen message was missing text.
- Fixed an issue where The Ascension VIII card would increase the rate of scorch too fast.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Fixed an issue where the Luminous Void shader and the Warped Rachis shader were not properly applying to certain pieces of armor.
- Fixed an issue where Titans using the Pyrogale Guantlets could start their one-off Burning Maul Super and then switch to Synthoceps to increase its damage input.
- Fixed an issue where the Photonic Cloak model was partially offset.
- Fixed an issue where using a sequence of actions through Loadouts could cause weapon models, ornaments, and other characteristics to be incorrectly mixed and applied to weapons.
- As a result of this, Loadouts have been reenabled but won’t pull weapons from a player’s vault. This issue will be addressed in a future fix.
- Fixed an issue where the Origin Perk Specialization II Artifact perk was not correctly overcharging The Eremite Fusion Rifle and Brya’s Love Scout Rifle from Season 22.
- Fixed an issue where Unstoppable Taken Phalanxes couldn’t be damaged on their crit spot.
BOUNTIES AND PURSUITS
- Fixed an issue where Strand related bounties were only displayed if Strand was the equipped subclass.
- Fixed an issue where certain Exotics in the Monument to Lost Lights required the wrong entitlements.
- Fixed an issue where the vendor UI would display during conversations with Ikora.
Be sure to check back in at The Nerd Stash for the next Destiny 2 patch notes.
Destiny 2 is now available on PC, Xbox, and PlayStation consoles.