With the Beyond Light expansion, Destiny 2 reintroduced the classic Cosmodrome area and added Lost Sectors. One of them is the famous Exodus Garden 2A Lost Sector. Guardians don’t come here just for the nostalgia, but also to farm some Exotic armor since it is considered rather short and not too hard. Here is our guide to find and beat Destiny 2‘s Exodus Garden 2A Lost Sector.
Exodus Garden 2A Lost Sector Location in Destiny 2
The Exodus Garden 2A is in the southern part of the Cosmodrome, close to where the Fallen Walker appears.
When you enter the Lost Sector, you should spot the Void Servitor making the barrier. Quickly take it down with Void weapons and clear out enemies surrounding the entrance. Take notes that on Master difficulty, the Dregs will throw grenades often. Grab Orbs of Light for healing when it’s clear. Keep in mind that moving closer to the Dregs will spawn a Barrier Servitor Champion from the right side of the arena.
Now that the barrier is down, mobs led by another Champion, an Overload Captain, will drop down from the left and start blasting. After it’s dead, most enemies will retreat further in, while a few Wretches cover their backs. The rest of the Fallen should be hiding behind boxes as cover while being shielded by a Barrier Servitor. Try to play it cool and snipe them from further away because lots of Explosive Shanks will show up from the door to the right, and a Vandal, along with some Dregs, will suppress you from the top left corner of the area. Clear out the mobs and quickly destroy the Barrier Servitor. At Master difficulty, there will also be an Overload Captain; destroy it using Heavy Weapons and Supers before it can deal too much damage to your Fireteam.
Takedown the Void Servitor on the back, then another one will appear. On Master, try to prioritize the Servitors since they can shield an additional Overload Captain and make the whole thing a headache to deal with. Once they’re all done, head over to the boss arena.
The Lost Sector boss is Deksis-5, Taskmaster (Servitor) shooting rapid Void blasts when you enter its range. Therefore, having long-range weapons and a way to heal is pretty crucial to beating Destiny 2‘s Exodus Garden 2A Lost Sector. Try taking out as many enemies as you can away from the arena’s entrance and instead from the previous area. The only thing you have to do here on Legend difficulty is to kill the Deksis-5 from afar, make sure all Champions are dead, and go in to claim the drops.
At Master difficulty, you have to play more carefully and always be on the lookout for cover, including Dregs to not get flanked and get Orb of Light in a pinch. If you have long-range buff/debuff, try to focus on one of the Barrier Servitors first; once one is down, the other should go down shortly afterward. First, you can also attempt to destroy Deksis-5, then bail for a faster clear time or beat the Barrier Servitors later if you’re going for the Platinum rewards.
- Enemy (Fallen): Scorched Earth – Enemies throw grenades significantly more often.
- Destination: Memory of a Golden Age: Incoming Solar and environmental damage increased.
- Burn: Forlorn Miasma: +50% Void damage dealt and received.
- Champions (Fallen): Barrier & Overload – This mode contains both Barrier and Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Overload mod, respectively.
- Limited Revives: Limited fireteam revives. Gain additional revives by defeating Champions.
Legend Modifiers – Recommended Power Level: 1,310
- Locked Loadout – No changes to weapons, armor, mods, or subclasses while in the activity.
- Match Game – Enemy shields are more difficult to break without its respective elemental damage type.
- Extra Shields – Elemental shields added to specific enemies (Void for Servitors).
- Total of 4 Champions.
Additional Master Modifiers – Recommended Power Level: 1,340
- Extra Champions – Increases total Champions up to 7.
- Master: Attrition – Regeneration is greatly impaired. Defeating enemies may create Wells of Light.
- Legend: Enhancement Core (Legendary) [Uncommon], Exotic Armor [Rare].
- Master: Enhancement Core (Legendary) [Uncommon], Exotic Armor [Common].
Destiny content creator PvShifty has also made a guide to clear Exodus Garden 2A with a Platinum score for all Classes. Check out the video below.