Want to know more about the Echoing Shade gem in Diablo Immortal? Echoing Shade is a legendary 5-star gem used on equipment for extra bonuses. The effect of the Echoing Shade Gem isn’t the best in the game, but it can be helpful if you know how to use it. Using Echoing Shade, you can summon a clone that owns one of your skills. And later, you can improve the effectiveness of the gem by increasing its level, but this will require a lot of resources and experience. After reading our guide, you will knot more about the Echoing Shade gem and how to use it correctly.
Explained The Echoing Shade Gem in Diablo Immortal
While playing Diablo Immortal, you will have to get a lot of common and legendary gems. Opponents will become stronger with each level, and you will have to become stronger to keep up.
You can get legendary gems in one of three ways:
- As a reward for completing story quests.
- By creating a random legendary Gem using NPC Apprentice Jeweler.
- Receive as a random drop from a dungeon chest or a mob.
Echoing Shade belongs to the third option, and you can only get this gem as a random drop.
Once you get the Echoing Shade gem, you can use it on your character. To get bonuses from the gem, you need to place it in one of your equipment items. Equipment has a separate slot for this, so it’s easy.
Using the Echoing Shade gem will give you the following bonuses:
- Resonance: +30 – 100
- Combat Rating: +12 – 24.
- Your attacks have a 15% chance to summon a shadow clone for 8 seconds that gains some of your abilities.
- Rank 3: You will be able to summon and use two shadow clones at the same time.
- Rank 5: The chance to find Magic Items increases by 15%.
Like any other gem, Echoing Shade has pros and cons, based on which you can decide whether to improve this gem.
Pros of Echoing Shade gem:
- The summoned clone uses one of your abilities multiple times.
- Using Echoing Shade, you get a free ally that will deal damage or heal you on its own.
Cons of Echoing Shade:
- The summoned clone attacks your enemies but badly chooses the target. For example, you want to kill the minions, and the clone will start attacking the boss himself.
- Using this gem, you do not get an increase in your characteristics.