We recently shared some products with you from Diamond Select Toys, and now we want to take a closer look at one of those items. Take a look at the clues and answer the question, “Who Am I?”.
- I range from 6’6″ to 7’5″ tall, weigh 250 to 500 lbs, blue eyes, and black hair
- I can change my body into organic steel, whenever necessary, to protect myself.
- I am one of the X-Men
- I am an artist.
- I will make an appearance in the upcoming 20th Century Fox movie, DeadPool
Who Am I?
Did you guess Colossus? That’s Right!
Let’s take a closer look…
As you can see, this figure is very detailed! With sixteen points of articulation, you can maneuver him into different positions and it makes it much easier when you want him to stand. The paint is well-done, and the silver is almost a perfect color of silver. It is not too shiny, yet, shiny enough to give the appearance of steel. When you pick this figure up, you immediately know you have a quality-made product. So, if you are an adult purchasing it for your collection, you do not need to worry about your young child pulling it off the shelf and breaking it.
This is what it looks like once you take it out of the box. It really is a nice, quality figure. As you can see, along with the figure, you receive this classic robotic vise Danger Room obstacle, which is similar to this one:
But today, we are focusing on the Marvel Select Colossus Action Figure. This figure, developed by Diamond Select, would be an asset to any Marvel X-Men collection due for the following reasons:
- It has sixteen point articulation, which means there are sixteen points on the figure that can be manipulated. This will allow for more movement and role-playing.
- It is a quality made, sturdy product that will stand the test of time.
- The colors selected for the figure are great and the quality of the painting is excellent.
- It comes with a pretty cool Danger Room accessory.
The only other thing that I should mention is you can purchase this from Diamond Select directly or through one of their partners for $24.99. When you see and feel this product, you will find that price to be a pretty good deal!
Check out Diamond Select Toys for this, as well as many of products from your favorite movie or TV show. Stay tuned as we hope to feature more of their products in the future here on TheNerdStash.com.
I am the wife of a real nerd who has developed some nerd-like tendencies along the way. I am a mom of two, with dreams of becoming a graphic designer and writer while working at the local community college full-time. Earned a B.S. in Communication from University of Louisville and plan to eventually get my Masters Degree…They say it’s never too late to start!