There’s a new update for Drakar Desert Rally, and here’s the complete list of changes and fixes added with this patch. The game was released last year and was met with plenty of excitement from off-road rally racing fans. The latest version, which was released a while ago, brings new features and several fixes. Let’s deep dive into the Drakar Desert Rally 1.6 update patch notes.
Drakar Desert Rally 1.6 Update Patch Notes
- Free Roam allows players to play the full off-road experience across Saudi Arabia.
- Treasure Hunting is now available in Free Roam Mode. You have the opportunity to find hidden treasures throughout the desert as you explore Saudi Arabia.
- Reposition has been added to Simulation Mode.
General – Drakar Desert Rally 1.6 Update Patch Notes
- Fixed Save Game Management issues.
- Removed waypoint auto-saves.
- Fixed when some events on the Saudi Arabia Extended Map are not appearing in Professional and Simulation Modes for Epic Games Store.
- Fixed Warehouse Management issues.
- Fixed Logitech steering wheel crash on Xbox consoles.
- Fixed Thrustmaster wheels having no Force Feedback on the PC.
- Fixed title crashing when connecting Steering Wheels.
- Fixed G29 key bindings (reverse) Bug fixing Crashes.
We appreciate your patience while our team has been hard at work on patches and updates to Dakar Desert Rally. We know this has taken longer than expected, so we wanted to thank you for your feedback and support since the launch. Today, we’re granting all pilots 100,000 Experience Points and 10,000 Dakar Points with our 1.6 patch release. Please keep your feedback coming! This patch is just the first of many great content updates we have planned. Stay tuned for more info soon!
Drakar Desert Rally is available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, and Xbox X/S Series. For more information regarding this patch, visit the official Drakar Desert Rally Steam page.